22 and balding whilst on a strong routine, losing all hope now. (Comprehensive overview of my progression in photos)

Prayformyhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Understandabl``. Why not try adding RU then?
Whats the lowest dose i could try, how would it be incorporated in a microneedling routine 1x weekly
Ignore him, he's an unfunny troll like his friend @losingbattle88 - both of whom would be banned were this forum still moderated properly. Put them both on ignore is my advice.
Thanks for the heads up

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
isnt the scalp still exposed tho? My scalp remains red for 2-3 days after a session
It will just help it to be absorbed into the scalp better. 24 hours is enough for the wound to seal off the bleeding. Besides, RU was designed to be an active parent compound and have weak metabolites.

Prayformyhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will just help it to be absorbed into the scalp better. 24 hours is enough for the wound to seal off the bleeding. Besides, RU was designed to be an active parent compound and have weak metabolites.
So swap eucapil for RU then? would 3 days of use be sufficient (alongside eucapil on the other 2 days)?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
In my opinion all you need is just the Big 3. finasteride, minoxidil, a keto shampoo should be enough for now. You can do microneedling too if you want. I don't think you have aggressive balding just yet. I think if you grow your hair out to the same length as the last photos at the bottom it would look better. I think you will slow things down until we get better treatments.

Prayformyhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion all you need it just the Big 3. finasteride, minoxidil, a keto shampoo should be enough for now. You can do microneedling too if you want. I don't think you have aggressive balding just yet. I think if you grow your hair out to the same length as the last photos at the bottom it would look better. I think you will slow things down until we get better treatments.
Im on finasteride, minoxidil twice a day (second application has tret in) and keto 3x weekly. Microneedling for 7 months with min right after hasn't helped unfortunately. Nothing. Im now using folliserum (melatonin and adoseine), ostrigrow and now trying latanoprost.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion all you need is just the Big 3. finasteride, minoxidil, a keto shampoo should be enough for now. You can do microneedling too if you want. I don't think you have aggressive balding just yet. I think if you grow your hair out to the same length as the last photos at the bottom it would look better. I think you will slow things down until we get better treatments.
Sticking with the proven treatments over the long term is definitely the way to go. Taking advice about experimental treatments from chaotic edgelords is unlikely to end well.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice one pal, hope you're good. @Mr. Slap Head why act like you genuinely care and want to offer support yet encourage Losingbattles remarks, strange. Enjoy the rest of your evenings x
He's harmless. He's basically the jester of these forums. All of us dealing with hair loss could use a good laugh. I think his sarcasms and remarks are so outrageous that it is quite obvious that he is joking.