21M where AM i at the norwood scale?

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking finasteride for 9 days,though im not sure If my left temple is recoverable

Do you guys think that stress insomnia and anxiety might worse alopecia androgenic,even tho im taking finasteride?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
NW1.
1624489946368.png

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have been taking finasteride for 9 days,though im not sure If my left temple is recoverable

Do you guys think that stress insomnia and anxiety might worse alopecia androgenic,even tho im taking finasteride?

You are not balding. NW1. High forehead with fine hair is going to look like that. You have a high forehead with a long face and that is giving you a poor perception of your situation. You obviously have self image problems but most people are not going to say anything is wrong with your hair or your forehead. I have the same head shape and high forehead and it does bother me too. I have two choices: to live with it( I have decided this for now) or get a forehead reduction or hair transplant. Don't obsess over it as the normal population would say they see nothing wrong with your looks, hair or forehead. It's all in your mind that it's worse than it really is. I understand as I feel the same way but I am more at ease about it since I have been told mine looks perfectly normal.

Last edited:

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not balding. NW1. High forehead with fine hair is going to look like that. You have a high forehead with a long face and that is giving you a poor perception of your situation. You obviously have self image problems but most people are not going to say anything is wrong with your hair or your forehead. I have the same head shape and high forehead and it does bother me too. I have two choices: to live with it( I have decided this for now) or get a forehead reduction or hair transplant. Don't obsess over it as the normal population would say they see nothing wrong with your looks, hair or forehead. It's all in your mind that it's worse than it really is. I understand as I feel the same way but I am more at ease about since I have been told mine looks perfectly normal.
Your reply was a punch on my stomach,because you are right,though i am indeed balding,cause my hairline IS thinning and i have balding history in my damily(father, brother). I have been bullied badly in the past(School time). I was made Fun of my forehead,nose and ugliness. I suffer from self imagem issues due to that. Im self conscious i am ugly as f***,i used to get hurt when someone called me ugly in the past,but It no longer affects me. It sucks when your older brother has thick hair and a lower forehead. I have accepted It,but everytime i look in the mirror,i realize that there is no hairstyle for my face and forehead. To make It worse,i am short,i have dark circles which makes me look like a zombie,no matter How much i sleep. I was told by some girls that i look like a smoker,because of my tired eyes(negative canthal tilt). I Lost the genetic lottery,my last resort is to save money in order to get surgery for my lower third,nose and forehead.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nw1 with thinning right?
I mean you know your hair the best so if you notice that it's thinning then I suppose so. Though you should follow @DoctorHouse 's advice.

Don't get too obsessed with your looks, try to keep it at a healthy amount. And stay out of the incel stuff, that sh*t ain't good.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Your reply was a punch on my stomach,because you are right,though i am indeed balding,cause my hairline IS thinning and i have balding history in my damily(father, brother). I have been bullied badly in the past(School time). I was made Fun of my forehead,nose and ugliness. I suffer from self imagem issues due to that. Im self conscious i am ugly as f***,i used to get hurt when someone called me ugly in the past,but It no longer affects me. It sucks when your older brother has thick hair and a lower forehead. I have accepted It,but everytime i look in the mirror,i realize that there is no hairstyle for my face and forehead. To make It worse,i am short,i have dark circles which makes me look like a zombie,no matter How much i sleep. I was told by some girls that i look like a smoker,because of my tired eyes(negative canthal tilt). I Lost the genetic lottery,my last resort is to save money in order to get surgery for my lower third,nose and forehead.
Sorry to hear that. I got bullied too and it caused me to have a very poor self image of myself. However, you have to focus on other things that you are passionate about and look to help others less fortunate than you. You are not ugly. Not every girl will be attracted to you but some will. Just be open about that. If you go to a professional hairstylist they can give you a hair cut that will give you the illusion your forehead is small than it really is. I had to do that. And it works good for me. You don't know because it's not your profession. You can't always believe what you hear as people who are jealous of you will find anything they can to tear you down. I had that happen all the time when I was around your age. Trust me people are cruel. More so today than every before. When the time is right, you will finally meet some girl that will appreciate you for you. Be patient.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I got bullied too and it caused me to have a very poor self image of myself. However, you have to focus on other things that you are passionate about and look to help others less fortunate than you. You are not ugly. Not every girl will be attracted to you but some will. Just be open about that. If you go to a professional hairstylist they can give you a hair cut that will give you the illusion your forehead is small than it really is. I had to do that. And it works good for me. You don't know because it's not your profession. You can't always believe what you hear as people who are jealous of you will find anything they can to tear you down. I had that happen all the time when I was around your age. Trust me people are cruel. More so today than every before. When the time is right, you will finally meet some girl that will appreciate you for you. Be patient.
Thank you for the advice Man,i really appreciate It. I had a shorter haircut last hear,It covered my forehead with a fringe. It looked way better,but i grew my hair to see what It would like and as expected,large forehead does not match long hair.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thank you for the advice Man,i really appreciate It. I had a shorter haircut last hear,It covered my forehead with a fringe. It looked way better,but i grew my hair to see what It would like and as expected,large forehead does not match long hair.
Well, now you know it looks better the other way. At least you got to try it. Always wanted to grow my hair like you did at one point in my life and after seeing how it looks on you, I don't think I would be happy either. Honestly, it's not bad but you would like more stylish with a good hair cut.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, now you know it looks better the other way. At least you got to try it. Always wanted to grow my hair like you did at one point in my life and after seeing how it looks on you, I don't think I would be happy either. Honestly, it's not bad but you would like more stylish with a good hair cut.
Yeah,thats true. You know what sucks about having a big forehead IS that guys who are balding,like harry styles is a NW2.5,BUT since he has a low forehead,he can look good with long hair or whatever style,while i am barely balding and my hair look worse because of my face shape and forehead.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looks like you might have a bit of thinning at the hairline. stay on finasteride. It may grow some back. Actually it probably will. not lower the hairline of course, but thicken and elongate some of the smaller hairs.

dude you're not ugly. you look normal. How short are you is the question? A lot of short guys get made fun of for whatever because the height makes everything look funny to some people, and you become an easy target. I'm reasonably sure you are self-concious, which ppl pick up on, and kids are brutal, they will jump all over it.

biggest tip---------get lean. get in shape. it'll match up with your height better and improve your look 1000%. this is key for you.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looks like you might have a bit of thinning at the hairline. stay on finasteride. It may grow some back. Actually it probably will. not lower the hairline of course, but thicken and elongate some of the smaller hairs.

dude you're not ugly. you look normal. How short are you is the question? A lot of short guys get made fun of for whatever because the height makes everything look funny to some people, and you become an easy target. I'm reasonably sure you are self-concious, which ppl pick up on, and kids are brutal, they will jump all over it.

biggest tip---------get lean. get in shape. it'll match up with your height better and improve your look 1000%. this is key for you.

I am looking forward to finasteride thicken up my hairline,the hairs at front and temples are weaker than the sides and back. I got It on time. Actually i have been thinning since late 2019,but i waited a bit to start finasteride. I AM 5'6" by the way.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not balding. NW1. High forehead with fine hair is going to look like that. You have a high forehead with a long face and that is giving you a poor perception of your situation. You obviously have self image problems but most people are not going to say anything is wrong with your hair or your forehead. I have the same head shape and high forehead and it does bother me too. I have two choices: to live with it( I have decided this for now) or get a forehead reduction or hair transplant. Don't obsess over it as the normal population would say they see nothing wrong with your looks, hair or forehead. It's all in your mind that it's worse than it really is. I understand as I feel the same way but I am more at ease about it since I have been told mine looks perfectly normal.
Why do i see some people on internet thinking that some actors who have a high forehead are balding,Just because they have a high hairline like Mine,even though they are not balding?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Why do i see some people on internet thinking that some actors who have a high forehead are balding,Just because they have a high hairline like Mine,even though they are not balding
Like who? Give me an example.

INT

Reaction score
Don’t see what is wrong with your nose. If you lose some weight you could probably look like a young Brandon Boyd.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get that Tiktok messy man fringe hairstyle

It's trendy
You are young enough
Your hair is long enough for it
It will cover up your forehead

Problem solved