20 years old 2 months on big3

Crankydude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, i know this post is super old, but do you still have success with the big 3? Im on finasteride and nizoral for almost 2 years now but i had a really bad shed last month and lost almost half of my hair. I use to put minoxidil for beard growth and not on my scalp, andi guess when i stopped using it for that purpose it also affected my shedding. I started to put minoxidil on my beard area again at night to see if it does help, I dont want to put minoxidil on my scalp because i know for sure i can't keep up with the regimen. During your 4 year treatment did you try nofap into ur regimen?. Trying it now and it's hell

INT

Reaction score
Hey man, i know this post is super old, but do you still have success with the big 3? Im on finasteride and nizoral for almost 2 years now but i had a really bad shed last month and lost almost half of my hair. I use to put minoxidil for beard growth and not on my scalp, andi guess when i stopped using it for that purpose it also affected my shedding. I started to put minoxidil on my beard area again at night to see if it does help, I dont want to put minoxidil on my scalp because i know for sure i can't keep up with the regimen. During your 4 year treatment did you try nofap into ur regimen?. Trying it now and it's hell

Not advising against nofap if you have issues with p**rn addiction but it will have absolutely zero effect on your hair.