2 years on finasteride and rogaine

Aneik

Reaction score
Amazing result....Your results gave me more inspiration...
Yes,I have to wait patiently for the 1 year mark....

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah.. but its weird having rogaine on in the mornings when you need to work.. fairly uncomfortable.

You're right but have you ever use foam minoxidil? I had the same feeling as you but when I have started to use foam I found it very easy specially for short hair. I use that everyday without any problem at work or school.

yid_1984

Reaction score
Foam is all I use.. the liquid didn't quite work as well I feel.
Somehow when you are out and about..start sweating.. always conscious about having rogaine running down my face.. i really don't want that chemical on my face.

which's why i always use it at night after a shower..solid 8-9 hours.

Aesthetic

Established Member
Reaction score
Atleast a year before i noticed it... and it is true that it gets worse before it gets better.

i still see the shed and growth cycle happening. I am wary of the effects waning though...hopefully not anytime soon.

1mg or how much a a day?

archdemon123

Established Member
Reaction score
That's great, specially in the temples.
just makes me unhappy to see that there are still people who don't hop in propecia or otherhair loss drugs and decide to face the problem. I mean i'm ok but for example my dad doesn't allow me to take propecia and he was a norwood 6 at 30, lol, you can see how worried I am, just want to start it like you did because the results are indeed amazing.
This just makes me happy, to see that we an actuall prevent an try to fight this problem, been reading about Propecia and Rogaine and the results you can get are amazing. Good on you sir,

Jghost

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good results and monoxidle once a day has been proven to be just as affective look up the half life of the drug the FDA tested it twice a day and approved it just like they said it does not work on the frontal area because it was never tested on the front witch makes no sense to say it doesn't work because you never tested it

curiousone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. You have some great results. They are especially visible in the last photo with the side profile.

I am 4.5 months on minoxidil foam (been on finasteride already for years) and have been unsatisfied that it does not look like visible results at this point. But if the results might come in later I will persist. Had been thinking about quitting the product because its a pain having to do it twice a day.

I have not shed much though. Just in the first month I did some shedding and nothing since then. My hair is very thick though. Essentially I only have a problem at my right temple and that is it the rest of my hair is fine. I just need that temple to fill in.