2 Months Microneedling And Once Daily minoxidil

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just the lipogaine lol which has some cope anti-dht herbs and azelaic acid

aside from that no major AI

I've been burned by finasteride all three times I've taken it over different extended periods, I always recover though
I'm not too familiar with lipogaine. I was just looking online. It seems to have both aspects to fight hairloss. The regrowth of minoxidil and the DHT combatting effects of finasteride?

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not too familiar with lipogaine. I was just looking online. It seems to have both aspects to fight hairloss. The regrowth of minoxidil and the DHT combatting effects of finasteride?

definitely nowhere near finasteride though, herbal dht blockers are not strong. azelaic acid is ok but still finasteride is mountains above

I just have bad reactions to finasteride, so don't think I'll be taking it again any time soon as long as I can maintain with microneedling

there are many other unique formulations with minoxidil

before I bought Lipogaine I was using Xandrox 5% with azelaic acid and another good one is this one:
https://hairlossdhtshampoo.com/products/ultra-strength-hair-regrowth-treatment

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
definitely nowhere near finasteride though, herbal dht blockers are not strong. azelaic acid is ok but still finasteride is mountains above

I just have bad reactions to finasteride, so don't think I'll be taking it again any time soon as long as I can maintain with microneedling

there are many other unique formulations with minoxidil

before I bought Lipogaine I was using Xandrox 5% with azelaic acid and another good one is this one:
https://hairlossdhtshampoo.com/products/ultra-strength-hair-regrowth-treatment

I thought Lipogaine removed Az. acid from their formula? Also, are you using the quick dry one or the regular?

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
I also need to ask: Have you ever used minoxidil prior to needling?

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought Lipogaine removed Az. acid from their formula? Also, are you using the quick dry one or the regular?
They come up with a workaround and just call it Azetinol instead.

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So let me start by saying nice results and documentation and thanks for sharing. Not taking anything away, but diffuse thinners can look drastically better with slightly longer hair length alone. I'd be very curious to see your hair at identical length as the before photos, especially at the crown.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant have you ever tried minoxidil on its own before combining it with needling?
Yeah for two months end of 2017, early 2018. Gave me shedding and saw nothing else, though it was very little time.
This time I have gotten no shedding on minoxidil combined w/ needling

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah for two months end of 2017, early 2018. Gave me shedding and saw nothing else, though it was very little time.
This time I have gotten no shedding on minoxidil combined w/ needling

Cheers. And are you using the red or blue bottle (regular or quick dry) of Lipogaine?

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@layabout hair is looking good my man!
How did finasteride burn you? And how did you recover?

Lowered libido drastically and made it very difficult for me to get erections. Morning wood gone as well.

I just got off it. I tried taking it on three separate time intervals (the second being for a few months) and every time just got off it and returned back to normal in two weeks.

INT

Reaction score
Damn that looks like some good quality hair you got going on man, very happy for you.

Hope you will continue to update us in the months/years to come!

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s amazing! I’m happy for you!

How many times would you roll over each section of your head?

Right now I’m doing 3 passes in each direction so 9 times total.
Like 5 passes over every area, but only vertical and horizontal