Today, Dec. 26

9Bg2ktZ.png

b2oyUIX.png

FW6lTLh.png

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you actually recover some hairline with this? if that's true then you are a great responder.

my hairline was first to show imporvement,then crown. it's an ongoing process, journey is just beginning for me

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Copy and paste of post I just made in the massive microneedling thread:

Holy sh*t. I feel like crying so much after this new pic I just took of my crown. The regrowth is unreal, absolute insanity what I've experienced. The joy I feel is overwhelming. I can't even believe how far I've come in such little time (just 2 months!). After Finasteride failed me I was ready to become a hermit and live a life of isolation... and to think that now I wake up in the morning and feel amazing about my hair. I can't believe it, I feel truly blessed. I literally just got on the ground and prayed for 10 minutes straight and might even start going to church again.

View attachment 111134

from the pits of hell and diffuse thinning...

View attachment 111135 View attachment 111136View attachment 111137

To a new person. These are the pics I've already posted before:

(On the the left, pic with WET hair, after getting out of the shower)
View attachment 111138 View attachment 111139 View attachment 111140

PIC IN HARSH FILTERING DIRECT SUNLIGHT THROUGH MY HAIR:

View attachment 111141

and today's new picture, taken a moment ago, of my crown in its current state (and yes, btw, I microneedled today):

View attachment 111142

View attachment 111143

also bonus hairline pic:

View attachment 111144

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Holy sh*t. I feel like crying so much after this new pic I just took of my crown. The regrowth is unreal, absolute insanity what I've experienced. The joy I feel is overwhelming. I can't even believe how far I've come in such little time (just 2 months!). After Finasteride failed me I was ready to become a hermit and live a life of isolation... and to think that now I wake up in the morning and feel amazing about my hair. I can't believe it, I feel truly blessed. I literally just got on the ground and prayed for 10 minutes straight and might even start going to church again.

View attachment 111134

View attachment 111141

and today's new picture, taken a moment ago, of my crown in its current state (and yes, btw, I microneedled today):

View attachment 111142

View attachment 111143

also bonus hairline pic:

View attachment 111144
Your hair has the pretty typical minoxidil black colour now. Looks like you just got way better absorption of the topical. I’m very very jealous that you’ve had no shedding.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 111134

View attachment 111141

View attachment 111142

View attachment 111143

also bonus hairline pic:

View attachment 111144
Also, what depth needling are you doing and how often?

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, what depth needling are you doing and how often?

1.5mm the entire time. Never anything lower or higher. In the beginning 2x a week, but very recently I've settled with just 1x a week to let my scalp recover more.

lol your avi makes me smile btw

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5mm the entire time. Never anything lower or higher. In the beginning 2x a week, but very recently I've settled with just 1x a week to let my scalp recover more.

lol your avi makes me smile btw
I’ve been doing 2-2.5mm for a while each week. Sadly I’m a shedder though. No lucky for me.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
is that really your regimen in the profile? You are on a lot of drugs dude
Wow, no actually that’s from quite a while ago. I’m now on 5mg oral minoxidil, 5% topical with sandalore in it, 2-2.5mm wounding weekly, Diane35 (estrogen + cpa), Priaplex growth factor herbs, 2iu growth hormone daily, 6g of evening primrose oil daily (it’s a 5AR). All the Pharmaceutical AA’s and sh*t do nothing for me.
Oh and I’ve also tried prp, WAY and ptd-dbm If you know what those are.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i hope you get regrowth man, may microneedling serve you well. You and I are in it for the long haul. Do not think I will ever stop needling ahah

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
i hope you get regrowth man, may microneedling serve you well. You and I are in it for the long haul. Do not think I will ever stop needling ahah
Well I have in the past gotten stupidly good regowth using oral minoxidil, but as time has gone on and perhaps too since I’ve gained a lot of weight, the dose became ineffective and also gave me cyclical growth and loss. The shedding has never stopped. Ultimately minoxidil isn’t all that helpful, except for some intermittent growth. Issue is I’ve found nothing else that works, so I can’t just stop using it. I’d love to just shave and forget about it but being female it’s a bit more difficult than that.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I have in the past gotten stupidly good regowth using oral minoxidil, but as time has gone on and perhaps too since I’ve gained a lot of weight, the dose became ineffective and also gave me cyclical growth and loss. The shedding has never stopped. Ultimately minoxidil isn’t all that helpful, except for some intermittent growth. Issue is I’ve found nothing else that works, so I can’t just stop using it. I’d love to just shave and forget about it but being female it’s a bit more difficult than that.

I feel your struggle, hair loss must be worse as a woman... at least as a male even though it ain't pretty, 50% of guys are expected to lose hair so it doesn't really turn heads or anything.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel your struggle, hair loss must be worse as a woman... at least as a male even though it ain't pretty, 50% of guys are expected to lose hair so it doesn't really turn heads or anything.
Sucks for everyone who’s young, really.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 111134

View attachment 111141

View attachment 111142

View attachment 111143

also bonus hairline pic:

View attachment 111144
Great progress man. You're a fast responder. Are you doing anything to counter DHT? I hear that it will come back with a vengeance if you're on just minoxidil.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great progress man. You're a fast responder. Are you doing anything to counter DHT? I hear that it will come back with a vengeance if you're on just minoxidil.

just the lipogaine lol which has some cope anti-dht herbs and azelaic acid

aside from that no major AI

I've been burned by finasteride all three times I've taken it over different extended periods, I always recover though