2 months in a test group of a new product.

TL75

Reaction score
I added 2 pics, dunno if they help anyone to spot any progress but hope so :).. Ill try to take new pics in few days... Those 2 pics arent new, they are taken same date than those i added earlier...

TinTin

Reaction score
I don't see any hair "growth" but it appears that the little bitty hairs you already had on your head are starting to get thicker.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see any hair "growth" but it appears that the little bitty hairs you already had on your head are starting to get thicker.

TL75

Reaction score

Great to hear that someone sees some progress :)

- - - Updated - - -

New pics: (Added to first post too)

blmars

Banned
Reaction score
new topical treatment?
I hope it is not to CB03-01 17AP ....
to follow...
for monitoring must take pictures on a daily basis.
same light and the same camera.
if possible light of day always in the same place.
outside your window, for example.

TL75

Reaction score
new topical treatment?
I hope it is not to CB03-01 17AP ....
to follow...
for monitoring must take pictures on a daily basis.
same light and the same camera.
if possible light of day always in the same place.
outside your window, for example.

Nope, not CB03-01 17AP.

Ill try to get pictures more often :)

TheHandsomeLurker

Established Member
Reaction score
Great to hear that someone sees some progress :)

- - - Updated - - -

New pics: (Added to first post too)

I can't tell anything from these pictures. Please take comparable photographs (ie don't take one of the side of your head and then a month later one of the back -- we can't tell anything from that).

GLDFSHS2

Reaction score
Looks good, but some questions. How will you get it to market so quickly if it's only being tested now? Won't the Finnish Drug board have to approve it?
Is it a topical product?

TL75

Reaction score
Looks good, but some questions. How will you get it to market so quickly if it's only being tested now? Won't the Finnish Drug board have to approve it?
Is it a topical product?

I really dont know. This is not my product and im not involved with the company either... Im just testing this.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah this entire thread is extremely annoying and I can't make any judgement as to if you've got any more hair. Why don't you in future take an actual clear picture of the top of your head in good lighting so we actually get a good idea of where you're getting hair and make cleare comparison shots of before and after using using similar shots.
Honestly this Is just impossible.
http://www.hss.edu/images/corporate/Torticollis-top-baby-head-400.jpg
Good example
We can't see your face or anyrhing.

Last edited:

TL75

Reaction score
Yeah this entire thread is extremely annoying and I can't make any judgement as to if you've got any more hair. Why don't you in future take an actual clear picture of the top of your head in good lighting so we actually get a good idea of where you're getting hair and make cleare comparison shots of before and after using using similar shots.
Honestly this Is just impossible.
http://www.hss.edu/images/corporate/Torticollis-top-baby-head-400.jpg
Good example
We can't see your face or anyrhing.

I really cant see a problem with my pics... All my pics are from my hairline, why should i take pictures from the top where i dont have any problem? My problem is in my forehead and my pics are from that area.... Ill try to take more clearer pics with better light. My pics are taken outside with natural light but there isnt so much natural light in Finland at february...

Taking pics inside with artificial light is difficult, i get glare every time and with glare you cant see anything... Maybe with good camera and someone who knows how to use it but i dont have either :)

Am I Too Pate

Reaction score
I sure hope it works better than other products I know about, also researched in Finland (namely Viviscal and Bioscal)

TL75

Reaction score
I sure hope it works better than other products I know about, also researched in Finland (namely Viviscal and Bioscal)

Lets hope so :).

Im 100% sure that those black vellus hairs are grown after i started to use this product but yea, it really doesnt matter if the hairs wont turn into terminal hair...

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
As far as pictures go I can understand peoples' frustration. Sometimes pictures are taken super close (in general, not just yours - I've seen much worse on here) and you just see a bit of skin and a bit of hair. Its too close to tell which way up the head is, where on the head the hairline is etc. There are no reference points visible such as ears, eyebrows and sideburns so it becomes difficult to judge progress. You see an "after" shot which is just another bit of skin + hair and you don't really know what's changed. You're pictures aren't too bad plus the resolution and lighting are nice (with the ones you took outdoors, in a car park?), it's just difficult to tell the angle of your head between each picture due to how close up they are. If you tilted your head forward a bit for one picture and it looked like you gained an inch of hairline, I wouldn't be able to tell if it was real or not if the picture is taken too zoomed in.

The pictures are certainly interesting, it looks like your head might be about to expload with hair!? So many terminal-ish looking hairs all over the place. Good luck with things, I hope you'll keep posting despite a couple of negative replies. I'd rather judge the finished article for myself than have people scared off the forum by negativity. I'm interested to see what happens.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
T, No offense met, but I am having a hard time accepting your account at face value. In particular the explanation you shared when I originally asked you for the product's identity does not exactly match your present tone. Correct if I am mistaken that you could not divulge little or any particulars because of preexisting conditions imposed in this supposed study(my words not yours)? Therefore I will press you once more and more directly this time. Are you presently participating in a legitimate study where there are specific terms that you and the other participants are foresworn to uphold? Or is this your own home made study and if so why not share with us the name of the product(s) you are trying? Thanks in advance for any clarification and cooperation you may wish to extend.
I really dont know. This is not my product and im not involved with the company either... Im just testing this.

TL75

Reaction score
T, No offense met, but I am having a hard time accepting your account at face value. In particular the explanation you shared when I originally asked you for the product's identity does not exactly match your present tone. Correct if I am mistaken that you could not divulge little or any particulars because of preexisting conditions imposed in this supposed study(my words not yours)? Therefore I will press you once more and more directly this time. Are you presently participating in a legitimate study where there are specific terms that you and the other participants are foresworn to uphold? Or is this your own home made study and if so why not share with us the name of the product(s) you are trying? Thanks in advance for any clarification and cooperation you may wish to extend.

Few terms that i dont understand (my english isnt that good), but ill try to answer you.

- Im in a small test group of a Finnish company, around 10 test subjects.
- I have signed NDA about not giving any specific info about the product until the company releases it.
- This is not my own "homemade study", i havent even minded about my hairloss before this.
- I havent used any other products before (or now). I joined in the testgroup because my friend told me they are looking for more test subjects.. (he is in the testgroup too)
- I started to stress about my hairloss at the same time. Dunno why, havent stressed about it before but now i monitor my hairline every day and look for progress...

lostlife

Reaction score
TL75 I want to thank you for posting and yes those are real hairs and look to be health from the start . Can you please tell us more on test and product as I am almost ready to call it quits

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
**** me man, its really hard to take you seriously.
Just stop taking such close pictures where it is extremely confusing.
Do what I say so we can get better understand what the hell is going on.