2+ month update. I can't take much more.

Androgenic Alpaca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Don't listen to the dumbass phrenologists on here that obsess over facial bone structure.

2. In my experience, most people who think they are ugly are exceptionally average looking. If you compare yourself to Timothy Chalamet of course you'll think you're ugly, but 99% of people on the planet are just incredibly average looking

3. Good that you're taking pictures. imo that's the only way to judge hairloss properly, except maybe phototrichograms at the derm

4. 2 months is nothing. I didn't see any results at all until about 4 months into treatment

5. relax, man. Caring about looking your best is a good thing but I think you've moved on to unhealthy territory of obsessing over your appearance. Get out in the world and enjoy yourself without worrying about your hair. If you think you might have serious problems with self-image or body dysmorphic disorder or thinking about your hair has completely taken over your life, try to see a therapist. Or just log off this hellhole of a website.

sounds like you're on the right path. you're gonna make it, man.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@InMisery93

I haven’t see your face, but I’m sure you look absolutely fine my friend.

None of us are perfect and we are all our worst critics.

Irrespective of how you look, as you get in to your 30s and beyond you’ll look back and realise that people actually value character and how you make them feel above all else.

Don’t waste your life sweating the small stuff. Grab life and live it.

There will be people in your life who love and care about you, they will not want you to be unhappy and they certainly won’t be caring about how you look.

Hate to say but the world has gone mad, men telling other men on websites that they have poor bone structure WTF?? Shambolic.

The lads I grew up with looked like s**t most days of the week, but they believed in living life, and with a stupid smile on their face they went out, drank beer, laughed, tried their luck with 29 women, got turned down, might have got lucky with the 30th, but might not.... repeated the process, blagged their way in to good jobs, lost good jobs, travelled, played sport, laughed a bit more.... sometimes at how much they were failing in many aspects of life! Don’t take things too seriously, you’re a person, a human, you have great value to many. Enjoy yourself.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
I probably must've taken over +1,000 of my hair since June 2019. But because I want, not some retarded incels that came directly from Lookism and landed here. These people are literally mentally ill. Don't listen to them.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to cut your hair. It looks dry and frizzy. If you want longish hair, leave it at right below the chin

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@InMisery93

Firstly, you have absolutely zero hair loss. None.

Secondly, you look fine, in fact, kind of cool, like a rock star.

Thirdly, get off these forums and go mix with real people who have a normal balanced view of the world. This forum alone has demonstrated to me that the online community draws in some very very warped and twisted mindsets. The views of some of those lurking on here and other similar sites are downright damaging to anyone who might be suffering or vulnerable mentally.

You are fine mate. Go enjoy you life.

lonelypanda

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, you absolutely do not belong on a hair loss forum. I think you have BDD. You don't need to take any amount of finasteride right now, but if taking .5mg per day gives you peace of mind then so be it.

Ignore the dude above me, you are not ugly. I would argue that you are above average looking; you look like a carefree art type.

If you still wanted to change your appearance I would suggest going to a nice hair salon and paying 50$ for a quality haircut from a professional. Go to a place that women go to. They will clean up all the frayed and dead ends, etc. I would cut it just below the shoulders.

Go out and get some fresh air. Don't come back here, you have no hair loss. Don't go to any lookism incel websites or subreddits, those people are all mentally ill and can drag pretty much anyone down with them, even confident mentally sound people. Stop taking millions of pictures of yourself and stop looking in the mirror all day at different angles. You know those thin women who are so thin you can see their ribs, and yet they still look in the mirror and see a fat girl somehow and insist they are fat? That is you. You are not going to be able to get any kind of idea about how other people see or perceive you by looking in a mirror all day, it will only distort your perception of yourself even further.

soulchimp

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, you’re a cool looking bastard. Stop being hard on yourself. My best mate has similar length hair and I’ve told him to cut it because he’s genuinely thinning and the long hair makes it look worse. Like the above comment said try not keep on looking in the mirror or taking loads of pictures. We can all be guilty focusing on sh*t that makes up feel bad. Enjoy your life man... There’ll be plenty of time to stress over real sh*t in the future.

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re not balding, you’ve got a massive case of BDD. You need a therapist to help you work through this before it spirals any further. Please consider doing so, even if it doesn’t seem like it right now, you’ll thank yourself down the line. The longer this remains unaddressed, the worse it will be.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Love to see that we can be supportive here. We should.

As the others said, you have no hairloss and you look cool, especially when you are smiling. You have nice cheekbones. So log off this site and work on your mental state. I consider myself a very stable and confident person and even I get a bit of self doubt here and there when I'm on the internet. It is a harsh place with many people who just want to make others miserable. You really need something in real life that keeps the balance.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol this thread is a joke. Your hair genetics is perfect and your face is totally normal. Now drop the soy and stop the pot smoking. And check your testosterone levels, if it's low do something about that and enjoy life.

el_duterino

Reaction score
finasteride is to prevent future hair loss, so take it now and enjoy the hair

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heh i don't know if he is joking or not. Maybe he is paranoid, maybe he is rubbing it in our faces? I wish i could get that hair lol.

If you're honest (don't know you bro), i think you would look great with short hair. I dunno, you have a pretty face and i think most guys with good faces look better with short/medium hair. Just my opinion of course, but that's what forums are for right?