2% Minoxidil Users - Help Need Advice

Reaction score
Okay - since I noticed my hair thinning which was about 3 or 4 weeks ago I started eating better, taking multi V's, and B Complex Vitamins daily. Eat more protein and started usng Nizoral 2 a week.

Yesterday I took a big step and bought my first bottle of minoxidil 2%....I've read everything there is to know and I still want answers from people that have used this product...I trust you guys more than the ads and the docs.

When can I expect to see some results? How often should I use the Nizoral? Can I rewet my hair after the minoxidil dries so I can put product in my hair? To start I only want to use it at night - any woman that use this once a day? Any other info to add please do so...

Thanks again

Rozzy252

Established Member
Reaction score
minoxidil

Hi Too Young for This,
Good for you for trying Minoxidil. I wish I could tell you that its working wonders but I'm still within the first 4 months where there is no change. You may notice that you will shed a lot more at first with the minoxidil but it will slow down. I try to use it twice a day when I'm not working, but when I'm working...I use it only at night. I'm not sure what effect that will have but I guess time will tell. After I apply it, I try to rub it into my scalp....or else it will run down the face....(it burns the eyes). They suggest that you keep the minoxidil on your scalp for a few hours after application...I guess to make sure that it is fully absorbed before its washed off. I hope this helps....Keep me posted....
Rozzy :lol: