2.5 Years On Minoxidil Update Results

losingit2112

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi just wanted to post my results I have been on Minoxidil 5% for over 2 years I also use Nizoral shampoo. The Minoxidil I use is Morr F from india it's been working good for me, i'm also thinking about adding a dermaroller to my routineView attachment 116271 View attachment 116272

I'm on the same regiment, just started 3 months ago... I think mine may be a little similar to yours... hoping to hell this works... your results seem damn good... how slow/fast was your progress to get where you are now?

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
beacause it doesnt contain finasteride ,morr f contains 1mg finasteride along with the minoxidil and people have been getting good results with it
Ya exactly this! I wasnt seeing the results with the regular Rogaine or Kirkland stuff as soon as I started with the Morr F saw a big improvement and no side effects as with oral finasteride

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on the same regiment, just started 3 months ago... I think mine may be a little similar to yours... hoping to hell this works... your results seem damn good... how slow/fast was your progress to get where you are now?
Thanks bro I'm pretty much 3 years in it, when I was first on the Rogaine it was really slow gains then when I dropped it and added the Morr F things started moving fast, I would say about 5 months it was a big difference for me. Recently I haven't been as dedicated to the program and maybe got a bad batch or Morr F as well I dunno but I feel like I lost a bit of the gains. I'm going hard again adding the derma pen in the mix hopefully il have some great results to show you in a few months!!

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is 1 month of using the derma pen I really think it's helping with growth.

Attachments

• 20190924_121841.jpg
    20190924_121841.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 326

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The combination of minoxidil and finasteride is potent and those are some very good results.

Surprised so few here use topical finasteride.

E-nC

My Regimen
Reaction score
The combination of minoxidil and finasteride is potent and those are some very good results.

Surprised so few here use topical finasteride.

What's your opinion on taking oral finasteride and also using morr f?

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your opinion on taking oral finasteride and also using morr f?

Oral finasteride lowers blood serum too much for my liking -> side effect potential too drastic. The ratio of blood serum reduction to dht reduction in scalp is much more favourable with topical finasteride.

E-nC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral finasteride lowers blood serum too much for my liking -> side effect potential too drastic. The ratio of blood serum reduction to dht reduction in scalp is much more favourable with topical finasteride.

I haven't had any sides from oral finasteride, but I was wondering if morr f would be good to add also.

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone i havent been on this site for a while. Just giving a update on my hair growth or loss for a better term lol. Everything was going great, making excellent gains from the Morr F, then the pandemic hit and i couldn't get and shipments from India. I tried to keep my gains with regular minoxidil but it hasn't worked and i lost 90% of all my gains :( shipping from India is back and i hope to seeing some gains again. Will be posting pics soon of my loss, this is depressing lol