2.5 Years On Minoxidil Update Results

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi just wanted to post my results I have been on Minoxidil 5% for over 2 years I also use Nizoral shampoo. The Minoxidil I use is Morr F from india it's been working good for me, i'm also thinking about adding a dermaroller to my routine
20190401_222839.jpg
Screenshot_20190401-222918_Gallery.jpg

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
good results. Thanks for sharing. Nothing else but minoxidil?
Thanks! I use Morr F which is a type of Minoxidil that's says it has 0.1% finasteride in it. I'm not sure how much that amount can effect my hair topically but I use just that and Nizoral shampoo

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results! Hey, when did you see any results? Also did you shed? I've just finished month 3 of minoxidil. And it has been worse.

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results! Hey, when did you see any results? Also did you shed? I've just finished month 3 of minoxidil. And it has been worse.
Thanks!! I started seeing results in about 4 months but really started noticing a big difference after almost a year. I also started shedding like you but keep it up twice a day and you should see some results after 6 months. I thought it was making it worst as well but when my hair grew back it was thicker.

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks!! I started seeing results in about 4 months but really started noticing a big difference after almost a year. I also started shedding like you but keep it up twice a day and you should see some results after 6 months. I thought it was making it worst as well but when my hair grew back it was thicker.
Thank you very much. That makes me feel alot better!

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you very much. That makes me feel alot better!
No problem! When I was using the rogaine minoxidil liquid and foam growth wasn't that good when I switched over to the Morr F I think that's when things started getting better for me. I'm not sure if it really made a difference but I think it did forsure.

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you give us an update bro?
Hey bro sorry for the late reply! My routine has kind of fallen off a bit I feel. I bought the derma roller and pen and started using them for a bit but I felt like they were actually ripping my hair out more than regrowing it so I stopped, maybe il give it a try again. I have been missing days here and there for applying the minoxidil 2x a day or maybe I got a bad batch or morr f I'm not sure but I feel like I lots some gains. This is a updated pic, I'm going hard again on my routine il post more pics soon

Attachments

• 20190727_165332.jpg
    20190727_165332.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 425

sboubars

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes this is a problem as i buy my morr f ons ebay from indian herbals but how do i know that i am getting the real stuff and not fakes

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sooo true! I think it's a hit and miss with those companies, no way to verify if it's a legit source. Too bad because when Morr F is legit it's really good.

sboubars

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sooo true! I think it's a hit and miss with those companies, no way to verify if it's a legit source. Too bad because when Morr F is legit it's really good.
dont you think there is another place we can get it from? like directly from intas or so?

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
dont you think there is another place we can get it from? like directly from intas or so?
There has to be a direct source. I'm also out of morr f and need a new batch soon. I'll do some research and try to go to a direct source this time

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There has to be a direct source. I'm also out of morr f and need a new batch soon. I'll do some research and try to go to a direct source this time
Mike, how come you don’t wanna use a more well known brand like Kirkland or Equate?
You can get these from Costco or Walmart.
guaranteed to be legit stuff

sboubars

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mike, how come you don’t wanna use a more well known brand like Kirkland or Equate?
You can get these from Costco or Walmart.
guaranteed to be legit stuff
beacause it doesnt contain finasteride ,morr f contains 1mg finasteride along with the minoxidil and people have been getting good results with it