2.5 Months Of Telegen Effluvium, 40% Gone

CynderInChains

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been experiencing Telogen Effluvium for the very first time for about 2.5 months now. For a while, I thought it was just damage from the botched perm I had gotten, which was around the same time my shedding began. I went in a crash diet of about 500 daily calories for about 2 months and lost something close to 60 pounds because I went though a severe heart break and was already in depression when this occurred. I've gotten a blood test and am already taking the proper vitamins. My shedding was very bad in the beginning, but has slowed down recently. It stopped for about a week, but my hair suddenly dried up and is shedding something around 70 hairs daily. I've lost about 45% of my hair so far. I'm so concerned that I will go bald. I've done everything, but it doesn't seem to be helping. My daily caloric intake is 1400 or more (usually more) I visit the gym 5 times a week, stay hydrated, take vitamins. I've gotta a blood test done and nothing was out of the ordinary. I'm in perfect condition at age 24, but my hair keeps falling out. It's always been fine and pin straight. I don't know what to do.

Jhair123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been dealing with thinning for awhile, and found this girl on youtube who's videos have helped me so much. I have Telogen Effluvium too, and somtimes it feels like it will never end. It will though. Hang in there and find ways to still be inspired and positive. Just thought I'd share and say youtube is a great place to find info. Best of luck to you!