19 Years Old, Debating Wether To Start Finasteride

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah of course, it is categorically better. There are more risks of sides though and getting a prescription may be tough but it is better for hairloss than finasteride. It depends on how bad your hair is. If youve lost like 2 hairs than you should go on finasteride first but if youre balding heavily Id go for dutasteride.

I’ll stick with finasteride for another year or so and then I’ll make the switch.. although I’m not familiar with the action of dutasteride

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eat more bro. And what do you do in the gym? Do you do any compound movements or only those fluff and pump machine movements?

Am I really having this conversation on this forum?

I don’t do use any machine just freeweight compound exercises

Lolol

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update on hair btw

Attachments

• 886A91E9-2FAF-4476-871F-839A361E34D3.jpeg
    886A91E9-2FAF-4476-871F-839A361E34D3.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 628
  • 6468D737-19DF-4DAC-B110-4E006E38AF71.jpeg
    6468D737-19DF-4DAC-B110-4E006E38AF71.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 627
  • F13581D6-25C7-400D-BE48-CBAAAB7C8EEC.jpeg
    F13581D6-25C7-400D-BE48-CBAAAB7C8EEC.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 640

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eat more bro. And what do you do in the gym? Do you do any compound movements or only those fluff and pump machine movements?

I just love when people come and b**ch about working out.. I can bench more my body weight and I’m closeish to squating twice my weight.. I go to the gym for myself not you or anyone else really.. I’m happiliy in a relationship so you coming to a forum where people want help for their condition and getting all douchey is a huge turn off for me and I’m sure others.. be happy that whoever it is you’re bashing on is even going to the gym and making themselves healthier.. who cares what they looks like or what they use to exercise it’s the act of actually exercising that matters so stop bein a troll and mosey on

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After about 8months of treatment my hairline is almost back to when I wasn’t 14!

After this new hair fully grows in it’s going to look nuts!

And since starting to use liquid minoxidil instead of foam I can get it on my head a lot better so the center of my hairline is shedding now which means better results

Attachments

• 7BCBACF8-1B63-4C7B-8BCC-ECB3CA3E1BFE.jpeg
    7BCBACF8-1B63-4C7B-8BCC-ECB3CA3E1BFE.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 671
  • F1AA4574-3131-4E82-AC9C-D6A905E34C83.jpeg
    F1AA4574-3131-4E82-AC9C-D6A905E34C83.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 695

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
this are some good result man ! you are lucky !
but don't expect the baby hair to turn terminal , it would be a real miracle

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good gains. Do u use generic finasteride? What manufacturer? Rogaine twice a day or only once? Nizoral 1 or 2% and how often?

Keep it up

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just love when people come and b**ch about working out.. I can bench more my body weight and I’m closeish to squating twice my weight.. I go to the gym for myself not you or anyone else really.. I’m happiliy in a relationship so you coming to a forum where people want help for their condition and getting all douchey is a huge turn off for me and I’m sure others.. be happy that whoever it is you’re bashing on is even going to the gym and making themselves healthier.. who cares what they looks like or what they use to exercise it’s the act of actually exercising that matters so stop bein a troll and mosey on
Damn dude chill out xD, shits not that serious

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Good gains. Do u use generic finasteride? What manufacturer? Rogaine twice a day or only once? Nizoral 1 or 2% and how often?

Keep it up
Why do people ask such dumb questions. Generic works the same as any other brand. Does Anadin work better than generic painkillers because it has a fancy packaging?
OP hair looks good, id suggest combing it to cover the forehead a bit though, the style you have makes your forehead look bigger, meanwhile save for a transplant