19 Years Old, Debating Wether To Start Finasteride

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Tristan Crawford ; hey man, don't let other posters depressed you with their negative attitude .You have a good attitude , and trust me , when you get trapped into the vicious circle of depression, things get horrible .
But keep in mind that you are definitey balding and finasteride might help you .

You have no diffuse thinning on vertex and mid scalp ? this is hard to see with you hair combed backward like this .

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spoken like a true kissless virgin

I'm a virgin because I call you out for getting nudes from other women when you have a wife? You deserve to have your dick bitten off by her that is a fact.

Seriously though, you and I both know you don't have a wife to begin with and the "nude" either don't exist or a friend who got them directly sent them to you.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a virgin because I call you out for getting nudes from other women when you have a wife? You deserve to have your dick bitten off by her that is a fact.

Seriously though, you and I both know you don't have a wife to begin with and the "nude" either don't exist or a friend who got them directly sent them to you.
Lmaooo spoken like a true loser that never gets nudes

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to wait at least 6 months. Some People report thicker crown, less report thicker hairline, but most stabilize for a while. Depends. I just don't trust hair transplants because I think it's honestly a scam system.

Honestly i think its weird and quite ignorant to just call all hair transplants ugly and a scam system.
Of course theres risk involved and you should know that and educate yourself before you make that discussion. I was young when i did my first, too young according to many but its still one of the best decisions of my life.

My father, my uncles, my self, and i think many on this forum can agree that is has change there life and gave them back there confidence and self esteem. whats the bad in that?

My uncles and fathers are 40 and 50+ and look great still, they all are happy they did it and so am i. There are good ethical doctors out there that have there reputation in mind and dont just through out grafts to make money, i have made requests that would made the Dr a lot more money but declined because he thought i should wait and treat with meds instead.

heres is mine hair transplant:
http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=58751998

if you think that look like sh*t thats obviously your opinion, but im very happy and no body has ever suspected somehting and i get a lot of compliment on my hair. I just think people should know that this option excist and can be great.. for some people.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly i think its weird and quite ignorant to just call all hair transplants ugly and a scam system.
Of course theres risk involved and you should know that and educate yourself before you make that discussion. I was young when i did my first, too young according to many but its still one of the best decisions of my life.

My father, my uncles, my self, and i think many on this forum can agree that is has change there life and gave them back there confidence and self esteem. whats the bad in that?

My uncles and fathers are 40 and 50+ and look great still, they all are happy they did it and so am i. There are good ethical doctors out there that have there reputation in mind and dont just through out grafts to make money, i have made requests that would made the Dr a lot more money but declined because he thought i should wait and treat with meds instead.

if you think that look like sh*t thats obviously your opinion, but im very happy and no body has ever suspected somehting and i get a lot of compliment on my hair. I just think people should know that this option excist and can be great.. for some people.
I'm not sure if you work for a clinic or what, but you're only 30, so it's hard to tell what your future will look like. And I think your opinion of a good looking transplant may be different than most, I mean you said your dad , uncle etc. still love their hair transplant from 40 years ago, when they were doing "plug" procedures, before FUE and modern technology even came out.... so I'm sorry I don't believe they "look good"

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

But it does look like your transplant looks good currently yes

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you really want to make me eat my words post a current picture in direct sunlight

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you work for a clinic or what, but you're only 30, so it's hard to tell what your future will look like. And I think your opinion of a good looking transplant may be different than most, I mean you said your dad , uncle etc. still love their hair transplant from 40 years ago, when they were doing "plug" procedures, before FUE and modern technology even came out.... so I'm sorry I don't believe they "look good"

No, dont work for a clinic, just expressing my feelings on the subject. True with my future, thats the risk for me and thats also the importance with meds and maintenance, Im not delusion about that. Thats where the "educate yourself" comes in, whats your hairloss pattern? whats the hair loss history in your family? what donor capacity do you have? how do you respond to meds and so on...

Your right, my father did it early when it was new and he has more pluggy like result but it looks good on him, he is not a thick full head , far from it but it looks better on him than if he where completly bald.. its all a matter of perspective and what you feel. And of course what i feel and think looks good can be something you think looks ugly as f***.
My uncles did it 5 years ago and are in there 40s now, thats what i meant.

Hers my father , "all" that on top is pluggy transplanted hair but I think it looks better than if he didn't had that. But that's just my opinion of course.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170724-155735_01.png
    Screenshot_20170724-155735_01.png
    416.8 KB · Views: 209

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you really want to make me eat my words post a current picture in direct sunlight

Don't think your going to be "happy" with his one but that's the latest one in direct sunlight. Of course you want to see it from the top but I can assure you, there is no see through. I will post one better when I can. Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170724-160637_01.png
    Screenshot_20170724-160637_01.png
    637.4 KB · Views: 228

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cry more about not getting being able to afford a transplant and being a virgin at 27 dumb f***.
Dude get off my dick lol. It's just sad now. If transplants were effective and lasted with no risk I would get one, stfu lol. Even if I couldn't afford it, which I can, just knowing they worked would make me satisfied in knowing I could get one when I did have the money. You're dumb as rocks. A hair transplant won't fix your face buddy.

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just take one buzzed for now, top view if you can.

Just post a picture with the buzz cut, top view, just to prove that it is indeed you, would be good for the thread.

buzzed its definitely see thorough in the sun. but that goes even if you have natural hair on top and buzzed 1mm.
when i get coverage again i will post one.
prove thats indeed me how? why should it not be me?

i can feel this starting to get into an argument. dont want that, just pointed out my side. your are entitled to yours of course.
enjoy your hair and so on..