19 years old and extreme hair loss one temple

nathoka

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I am again into big 3 for 11 days... No big side effects... Though mild testicular pain..... I will keep you updating if you need..... Thanks

nathoka

Established Member
Reaction score
Continue with the big 3 for at least a year. Good luck.

Thanks...... keeping my fingers crossed....... This sometimes testicles pain is scary

- - - Updated - - -

And this groin pain and thigh pain are also related to this??????.... I am continuously having these in at least one of thigh and groin....

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
groin pain is not a big deal it means nothing

Reaction score
nathoka, how did you get the big 3 in pakistan? I live in Kuwait and its very hard to get these, and they are very expensive, tell me how please, did u order from internet?

nathoka

Established Member
Reaction score
No these are available at pharmacies by name genesis...... And are cheap also

- - - Updated - - -

And I am not losing this thigh pain....it's lower back pain and can't be ignored.....

kpat

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you get a prescription? If it's not obvious balding then you should have gotten your thyroid checked and possibly your stomach acid levels, as thyroid problems can cause hair loss, and so can low stomach acid.

nathoka

Established Member
Reaction score
No sexual sides affect yet....... But pain in thigh and back is sometimes very strong......

nathoka

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys plz tell from experience that these thigh and testes pain will go away??? I am taking finasteride from 25 days.....Plz reply

CarlJohanson

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, awesome that you've stuck with it!

So there you go! Dude was paranoid as fvck of sides and they went away. Very cool ! 8)

elmechanico

Reaction score
Could be initial shed. It is pretty common to shed more hairs at the beginning of treatment because the hair that was in the end of the growth cycle falls out and a new, healthy hair will take its place in a couple of weeks.
Keep taking your medication and start lifting weights.
In 1 year your hair will be better and you'll be jacked, problem solved

nathoka

Established Member
Reaction score
Update after 10 months....... I experienced some regrowth around 7th month but again now its bad. hope it gets better