19 year old: Mature hairline or classic male pattern baldness?

MEVOYACURAR

Established Member
Reaction score
Well done friend. Though applying can be annoying, it is worthy as it is better in your case and also for the health of a 19 yo. Hope you don't need to be worry about hairloss for so long! Your dermatologist seems to be nice.

clion1995

Reaction score
Update---Just got my hands on some pics of my moms father at 38-looks like he didn't start losing hair til he was about 34. I recently found out creatine increases DHT by about 60% while you are on it. I was on it for a few years and have concluded that any thinning and hairloss was a direct result of that. I have been off of it for a few months and haven't seen any progression. I think any hairloss that was progressed by creatine won't pick up again til I'm in my 30's or so. It was found that DHT returns to baseline after you get off so I'm not too worried, I probably lost a few years by using it but the minoxidil should easily
make up for any ground I lost.

clion1995

Reaction score
Update---been using minoxidil for approximately 4 months on the hairline. I can see why people don't post pictures for updates or leave the forums when they have good results. Basically my hairline is growing out all of the vellus hairs. They are beginning to darken and my hairline looks much fuller in person. It used to be hard to disguise it but with the right style people can make a nw2 into a beauty.

- - - Updated - - -

hair pic.jpghair pic old.jpghair pic 2.jpg
Guess which one is old!