19 months finasteride...

K

Kirby

Sounds like he gave up finasteride to try the Immortal Hair regimen...

douggie

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn, it's been a while since I posted. I actually went through a shed earlier this year, my hair improved, and now I believe I may be in another shed. We'll see what happens. As for non-hair related stuff, dropped about 16lbs and am feeling great.

eric9090

Reaction score
Hey douggie I am new to forum, I would like to know more about your progress friend, kindly share your experience.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score

The_Mentalist

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, last update was that dougie quit finasteride and started healthy supplemental and eating regimen to see how that affects hair/growth. So, what is the verdict?

abby237

Reaction score
Nice job. Thanks for posting! Testimonies like that give hope to us all.

douggie

Established Member
Reaction score
Been a while. Hair was doing terrific, however, I've been dealing with a bit of a health issue. Ended up coming down with a magnesium deficiency 6 weeks ago and have had major food allergies and light palpitations/skin/insomnia issues. This also lead to quite a bit of shedding, that I've only just started to notice. I've upped my magnesium, both oral and topical so let's see what happens. This sucks because I was actually pretty happy with the way things were going. Also, something potentially related to finasteride but it could also be from the magnesium deficiency. My swimmer count (aka sperm) is low and the motility is bad. I got it tested twice and it has improved with the magnesium so let's see where it goes. I never knew how important magnesium was and how many processes it is involved in, but the first night I put on the topical I was out cold for like 9 hours. I've been spraying it on top of my head once I found out it had relevance to hair loss. At this point I've changed so many things so I wont be able to make any conclusions as to what's doing what.

Not sure what the Immortal Hair regimen is, I assume it's just a healthy lifestyle program. If that's the case that's definitely what I'm doing.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Been a while. Hair was doing terrific, however, I've been dealing with a bit of a health issue. Ended up coming down with a magnesium deficiency 6 weeks ago and have had major food allergies and light palpitations/skin/insomnia issues. This also lead to quite a bit of shedding, that I've only just started to notice. I've upped my magnesium, both oral and topical so let's see what happens. This sucks because I was actually pretty happy with the way things were going. Also, something potentially related to finasteride but it could also be from the magnesium deficiency. My swimmer count (aka sperm) is low and the motility is bad. I got it tested twice and it has improved with the magnesium so let's see where it goes. I never knew how important magnesium was and how many processes it is involved in, but the first night I put on the topical I was out cold for like 9 hours. I've been spraying it on top of my head once I found out it had relevance to hair loss. At this point I've changed so many things so I wont be able to make any conclusions as to what's doing what.

Not sure what the Immortal Hair regimen is, I assume it's just a healthy lifestyle program. If that's the case that's definitely what I'm doing.

The finasteride def caused the low sperm count, also taking ZMA or magnesium and zinc helps your sperm and testosterone levels at night or your libido, a lot of guys take it before bed to counter the effects of finasteride.

There are other libido boosters.

When I took Proscar cut in 4ths I regrew my hair and thicker, but I had insomnia and depression also low libido and some mental issues like forgetfulness.