19 And Bald! Shaving My Head For Balding Awarnes Day

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks good cause he isnt balding. He shaved yes, but he isnt a sly shave egg-shaved. he isnt even balding lol. 200k views and sympathy for a guy, that is simply just over afraid.

blackg

Reaction score

Very brave young man
Another one joins the Norwood cemetery.
His position on the social ladder just that much lower now after the big reveal.

On a side note..
What was that whiney-*** music playing in the background ?

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
He looks good cause he isnt balding. He shaved yes, but he isnt a sly shave egg-shaved. he isnt even balding lol. 200k views and sympathy for a guy, that is simply just over afraid.
He is blading and in about 12 months time his social life may be over and romantic prospects dry as the Mojave dessert.
These are the issues occupying his thoughts presently.

He has a right to be anxious.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He did a "Update" video not long ago. I can clearly see a norwood 7 under his norwood 1,5 thick hair. He should join this forum and buy a gun.

blackg

Reaction score
Ricky did it the right way.

From this:
Screenshot_2018-03-09-02-02-10.png

To this!
Screenshot_2018-03-09-02-04-09.png

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah is is bald-bald. and he does look worse but going to the GYM quite safed him a bit here. If you go to a doctor and they say you "suffer" from getting bald soon, they should give you at least 2 year free GYM membership including 1 year with a coach, 6 months free therapy seesion and a gun for the exit plan.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe thats hes strategy Wolf Pack. Next video he will show his 20 inch c*** on a: "Im afraid I have a micro penis" video.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah someone posted this video a while ago

Dude completely fucked himself over for no reason. He was effectively living as a fullhead and decided to make norwood spotters out of all of his peers who watch his videos

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah someone posted this video a while ago

Dude completely fucked himself over for no reason. He was effectively living as a fullhead and decided to make norwood spotters out of all of his peers who watch his videos
That's a good point. This dude has just inadvertently given away a few strategies used by those playing cover-up.