18m Need Help. Diffuse Thinning From The Big 3.

minakelada1

Reaction score
So I started finasteride 2 months ago 1.25 mg and before I initially took it my hair was was decent I guess but since then I'm still taking it and I'm Thinning and shedding at a crazy rate ,, this is all following the big 3 with the finasteride, minoxidil , and the Keto Shampoo 3 times a week, I'm 18 years old and just graduated,, I need advice on whether or not to change my regimen ,
hgjQm

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 months is too early, at this stage you should expect to be shedding. You won't notice an improvement or at least a return to baseline until the third month at the earliest.

minakelada1

Reaction score
2 months is too early, at this stage you should expect to be shedding. You won't notice an improvement or at least a return to baseline until the third month at the earliest.

Thanks so Much for Replying GoldenMane!
Actually im in my third month for Finasteride I recently started using the kirkland minoxidil Foam , Ill forsure keep updating as i go on this journey

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shed nonstop for 11 months. I was about to sue Merck. Literally. LOL.

Then month 12.... poof.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been shedding for 8 years. 3 of them on finasteride. Still well above baseline so shedding isn't the be all/end all... It's very worrying though.