16 With Terrible Hairline And High Forehead

cryptocutz

My Regimen
Reaction score
taking care of your body is always going to benefit you in the long run, properly cleaning and exfoliating and good diet all works together to recover

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmm. I am not 100 percent sure, but it looks like a maturing hairline (not balding) judging by the size of the strip of vellus-like hairs. Although, as is my experience (I'm 18, I started seeing temple thinning at 16), it might just be the start of male pattern baldness. I strongly recommend visiting a dermatologist as that was a big reassurance for myself at the time. You have a lot of physical development left, so finasteride is out of the question. Minoxidil is not a great idea since you won't be able to know the actual progression of baldness. Saw palmetto and ginseng (look them up) are said to be lite versions of finasteride and minoxidil, so they could help. The doctor will probably prescribe you some vitamins, which might actually help (they helped thicken my hair at the time, it was a big improvement), so I absolutely recommend visiting one (I went through what you went so I would know how this feels at this age).

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to tell you to hop on finasteride because you are still young. But if anything I'd give minoxidil a shot.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
taking care of your body is always going to benefit you in the long run, properly cleaning and exfoliating and good diet all works together to recover

Are you an idiot? It won't help with hair.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
my nw1 obese uncle would like a word with you

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie It's male pattern baldness. He has bad galea. It looks big.

This kid is 16, have a little more tact than jumping in with your flawed theory.

@Johny18/
Please take everything you read here with a pinch of salt and don’t worry yourself over this. You are young and will be fine.

See a Derm with your parents and they will no doubt help you. You may simply have a high forehead and fine hair like many other people.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This kid is 16, have a little more tact than jumping in with your flawed theory.

@Johny18/
Please take everything you read here with a pinch of salt and don’t worry yourself over this. You are young and will be fine.

See a Derm with your parents and they will no doubt help you. You may simply have a high forehead and fine hair like many other people.
there is definetly something going on with his hair. I wouldnt give him false hope about it being a big forehead. Big foreheads and receded hairlines are two completely different things. Idk why everyone gets them mixed up.

These men have massive foreheads but are norwood 0 or 1.
Ryan+Gosling+2018+Toronto+International+Film+HTqJJXshtIll.jpg141706_1337373.jpgt-Glenn-Howerton-AP-Bio-Interview.jpgCAJ5UCKPIO3UIDDALT7XWJ3F6E.jpgSuits-Patrick-J-Adams-1190404.jpgTim-Robbins-2014 (1).jpg