15 Hairline Receded/receding And I Can’t Cope What Do I Do?

kiddy88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline has been receding and i can’t cope. I’ve lost ALL of my confidence and i f*****g hate myself. i don’t want to go outside i don’t want to do anything. i don’t know what to do and it makes me sick. my voice hasn’t even deepened that much and i’m receding at the age of 15. what do i do...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 276
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 250
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 274

kiddy88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairs are thinning, my hairline has a burning sensation. All of the hairs feel weak. i don’t know what to do.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline has been receding and i can’t cope. I’ve lost ALL of my confidence and i f*****g hate myself. i don’t want to go outside i don’t want to do anything. i don’t know what to do and it makes me sick. my voice hasn’t even deepened that much and i’m receding at the age of 15. what do i do...

Go to a dermatologist or doctor and see if they are willing to prescribe you finasteride. If they won't prescribe you finasteride, then I would just mentally prepare yourself for going slick bald. At your age, there's a good chance you'll be a Norwood 3 or 4 by the time you're 18. At that point, finasteride would be useless.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go to a dermatologist or doctor and see if they are willing to prescribe you finasteride. If they won't prescribe you finasteride, then I would just mentally prepare yourself for going slick bald. At your age, there's a good chance you'll be a Norwood 3 or 4 by the time you're 18. At that point, finasteride would be useless.
He posted here when he was 14 and his hairline hasn't changed since then so its not that aggressive despite his subhuman hairline.

To OP don't start finasteride, that's terrible advice for someone of your age. It will affect penis growth.. What I'll recommend is start minoxidil once a day ( easier to keep up with rather than twice a day ) that should hopefully maintain your hair until you can start finasteride at 18.

Anonqwer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you notice any thinning on your crown? Honestly, I highly doubt you have male pattern baldness. As you said, your voice has barely deepened. What age did you start puberty (I doubt it was 13, yes, I saw your post from that long ago, your hairline also looked higher). You can't begin balding until you hit puberty.

Last edited:

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

Turn into the skid. Undercut. Grow out the top. Wear a fringe style with bangs. I saw a photo from high school. I had perfect hair. Barbers told me I would never go bald. Here I am. Accutane sucks for hair loss if you got the genes.