15 And Hair Receding ? Is It Stress?

kiddy88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I posted over 8 months ago and my hair looked as if it was receding. I took my mind off of it for a while and kinda let it sink in but my hair grew back to a certain extent. It grew back to where I wasn’t really worried about it anymore. Now 7 months later it above my right temple my hairs feel weak and I lose about 7 hairs every time I shower sometimes even more. I was wondering if it could be because of stress.
Feel free to look at old posts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 363
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 344
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 338

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@kiddy88 Hey I saw your other post and left a reply on that. Remarkably your hair looks better in these pics! Are you on minoxidil? I feel maybe some of your hairloss was due to stress as the difference between now and then is night and day. Stay strong bud, you can get through this with plenty of hair. finasteride at 18 should keep your hair in check and maybe regrow. Looking good hair wise considering you were a Norwood 2.5 now you look like a Norwood 2. You gained half a Norwood somehow, amazing!

Anonqwer

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I posted over 8 months ago and my hair looked as if it was receding. I took my mind off of it for a while and kinda let it sink in but my hair grew back to a certain extent. It grew back to where I wasn’t really worried about it anymore. Now 7 months later it above my right temple my hairs feel weak and I lose about 7 hairs every time I shower sometimes even more. I was wondering if it could be because of stress.
Feel free to look at old posts.

How does it look now? Still getting better?