15 and balding hard how can I mentally cope knowing I’ll be bald young?

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like some recession there, if you catch it early you might be able to stop the inevitable diffusion. Remember; it always starts with a receding hairline, then the overall density disappears.
Guess Im fucked then only finasteride will help but I’m too young

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dunno if u guys are aware but he's been panicking about this since he was 13. I think he's 16 now.

He doesn't listen to anyone here and just needs some validation. He'll make a post in another 3 months or so.

Malomun

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey bro I started balding 16 took finasteride at 17 stopped balding from that at 18 took oral minoxidil 2.5mg and got full recovery

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
i dunno if u guys are aware but he's been panicking about this since he was 13. I think he's 16 now.

He doesn't listen to anyone here and just needs some validation. He'll make a post in another 3 months or so.
Did you not see the other peoples opinions

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly looks fine for now but you never knowso be ready to take actions. funny story my twin brother thought he was balding since he was 16 and he was obsessde with it during high school when clearly his hair was perfect and mine were too and i never thought we would became bald but it's like he predicted it and we both started balding hard at age 21 and acted right away so good thing you're at least gathering infos about how to act if needed.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Relax. The fact that you caught things so early is an immense advantage for you. You'll be able to regrow that stuff in no time once you're old enough to get on finasteride. It's not even that aggressive. Be glad you caught it early and focus on your action plan. Try not to become crazy addicted to these forums. Live your life, try to reduce your stress, and come back when you are able to start treatment.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Relax. The fact that you caught things so early is an immense advantage for you. You'll be able to regrow that stuff in no time once you're old enough to get on finasteride. It's not even that aggressive. Be glad you caught it early and focus on your action plan. Try not to become crazy addicted to these forums. Live your life, try to reduce your stress, and come back when you are able to start treatment.
Bro In four years I’ll be like nw3

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he's balding why do you think that?

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't see any balding. What the f*** are people talking about. You're like a NW1 thick as hell. f*** you. Lol.