Hello Everyone,
I had hair transplantation transaction at Dr. Koray Erdogan Istanbul on 11.06.20 and 10.06.20 with 5000 greft
After 22 months later, could you commnet my results please? I belive there won't be any progrees anymore
Thank you advance for your objective comments
Best Regards
I had hair transplantation transaction at Dr. Koray Erdogan Istanbul on 11.06.20 and 10.06.20 with 5000 greft
After 22 months later, could you commnet my results please? I belive there won't be any progrees anymore
Thank you advance for your objective comments
Best Regards
Attachments
-
1.jpg93.3 KB · Views: 853 -
2.jpg95.3 KB · Views: 860 -
3.JPG140.4 KB · Views: 884 -
4.JPG115.9 KB · Views: 819 -
5.jpg89.6 KB · Views: 811 -
6.JPG123.7 KB · Views: 788 -
7.JPG103.9 KB · Views: 781 -
8.jpg83.4 KB · Views: 796 -
9.JPG128.8 KB · Views: 777 -
10.JPG104.5 KB · Views: 801 -
11.png1.1 MB · Views: 856 -
12.png1,007 KB · Views: 873 -
13.png857.4 KB · Views: 810 -
14.png946.2 KB · Views: 855 -
15.jpeg95.2 KB · Views: 818 -
16.jpeg117.1 KB · Views: 824 -
17.jpeg139.3 KB · Views: 843 -
18.jpeg121.2 KB · Views: 820 -
19.jpeg139.3 KB · Views: 814 -
20.jpeg142.4 KB · Views: 865
