10-Month (& 1 Week) Dutasteride & Rogaine Results

Aplunk1

Reaction score
badasshairday said:
So where on your head are you applying the rogaine?

Hairline, Temples... Front, Middle, and Back.

Every male pattern baldness area is covered.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
If things keep up, I might add my 12-month photos to the Success Stories! Forum.

What do you guys think?

G

That is a tricky situation considering you are also using minoxidil. It seems like a lot of posters on this thread are forgetting that and think its all due to dutasteride. Nevertheless it looks like the combo is working well for you. Congrats.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man, those are happy pictures, for us all.

You've brought an unusual sensitivity to hair loss, Aplunk, through your postings here. I know we all read them with admiration - now we have something else to admire - your success.

And on the other hand, I'm boiling with envy.

Felk

Reaction score
tchehov said:
Man, those are happy pictures, for us all.

You've brought an unusual sensitivity to hair loss, Aplunk, through your postings here. I know we all read them with admiration - now we have something else to admire - your success.

And on the other hand, I'm boiling with envy.

Seconded

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Wow,

I'm stunned. Thanks, guys.

That really brightened my day.

Are you talking about my legendary Impact of Hairloss posts?

Anyhow, I won't say too much, but I'm greatly encouraged by your posts.

Thank you, again.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome results and thanks for your excellent profile with monthly pics Aplunk!

I think the minoxidil is more powerful than the Avodart based on my limited experience.

eaglescout

Reaction score
Aplunk two quick questions? How did you find out your Norwood would not progress past a 4 or 5? Also how much do you think those grafts will cost you?
I have about the same problem with hairs falling out. It drives me nuts i have to rense my sink out before company comes cause theres always a couple dozen their. it kills me inside. but you look great!

Aplunk1

Reaction score
eaglescout said:
Aplunk two quick questions? How did you find out your Norwood would not progress past a 4 or 5? Also how much do you think those grafts will cost you?
I have about the same problem with hairs falling out. It drives me nuts i have to rense my sink out before company comes cause theres always a couple dozen their. it kills me inside. but you look great!

Well, it's 100% certain, but nobody has surpassed a Norwood 4, or early stage Norwood 5, ever.

I've lost absolutely no hair on the back or sides of my head-- there is no reason to believe that I will bald back there, especially if I'm on Avodart or Propecia for many years.

I'm still uncertain about the grafts... They would cost me $12,000. What a rip, huh?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
tembo said:
Awesome results and thanks for your excellent profile with monthly pics Aplunk!

I think the minoxidil is more powerful than the Avodart based on my limited experience.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier...

You're welcome. I hope you enjoy my website. There are SO FEW peope who actually document their journey with Avodart. I thought it was fitting to encourage other posters to do so, as well as myself.

minoxidil is EXTREMELY important in my regimen.

CCS

Reaction score
documenting is a lot easier with a digital camera. A poleroid has 30 pics, but I only need 5, and can't see them until they develop, which means wasting the other 25 or seeing the pics at the end of the year.

I did get good results on minoxidil with 5% at 4mL twice a day, but it is expensive. Well, not good results, but the begining's. 1 inch fuzz in my right hair line.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Cool, College.

Most of my photos were shot with a shitty webcam.

I will now be using a digital camera.

G

yeah you saw the difference in quality between my webcam pic and digital camera. Digital camera is much better quality obviously. WHen you takle pics from now on def use your digital camera and take some with flash and some without, with different hair styles in each one.

Try to take at least 10 pics each time you take them. Some with flash, some without, some with combed back hair, some with hair combed forward, etc.

Good luck.

Ramboner

Reaction score
Aplunk1 hair look good
make ramboner want to cry
NO
make ramboner want to kill!!!!!

An amazing journey comes to an end, APLUNK1 beats male pattern baldness flawless victory. BRAVO!

RAMBONER

ps: APLUNK1 RULES

G

ramBONER,

love your regimen.

why don't you make a thread for yourself in the tell your story forum? you could talk about how it was all that f*****g cop's fault.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Ramboner said:
Aplunk1 hair look good
make ramboner want to cry
NO
make ramboner want to kill!!!!!

An amazing journey comes to an end, APLUNK1 beats male pattern baldness flawless victory. BRAVO!

RAMBONER

ps: APLUNK1 RULES

Haha, thanks, Ramboner.