1 year results morr-f, minoxidil, microneedling and laser comb

gerard3948

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
53 yr old - 1 year results morr-f, minoxidil, microneedling and laser comb. I do also have a hyperbaric chamber that I use daily.
12-25-19 thru 12-25-20. Last pic is from Jun 2005 - did not respond to minoxidil only back then.

Attachments

• 12-30-19.JPG
    12-30-19.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 12-25-20_2.JPG
    12-25-20_2.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 207
  • 12-25-20_1.JPG
    12-25-20_1.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 1-6-21.JPG
    1-6-21.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 2005 June.jpg
    2005 June.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 138

gerard3948

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definite improvement, which in this game is rare, how as your front responded.
I had more hair in the front than top before treatment but there has been improvement. There has been a significant improvement in my appearance - my uncle asked me if a had a hair transplant. My hair looks better in person because I have frontal hair and no one sees a direct view of the top of my head. My hair is still not good at all but consider the starting point where my head was almost slick on top with a bulbous look.
front.JPG

Last edited:

CJ_Frankfurt

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had more hair in the front than top before treatment but there has been improvement. There has been a significant improvement in my appearance - my uncle asked me if a had a hair transplant. My hair looks better in person because I have frontal hair and no one sees a direct view of the top of my head. My hair is still not good at all but consider the starting point where my head was almost slick on top with a bulbous look.View attachment 154362
Great results! What was your microneedling regimen? Did you use an electric device? When did you apply minoxidil after treatment?

gerard3948

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results! What was your microneedling regimen? Did you use an electric device? When did you apply minoxidil after treatment?
I microneedle every 7-10 days with the a6 dr pen 0.6 depth highest speed(using ac outlet more speed) for 20 minutes. I use minoxidil a few hours later just in my temples and wait 24 hours to do a full area treatment.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
53 yr old - 1 year results morr-f, minoxidil, microneedling and laser comb. I do also have a hyperbaric chamber that I use daily.
12-25-19 thru 12-25-20. Last pic is from Jun 2005 - did not respond to minoxidil only back then.
Do you actually own a hyperbaric chamber? Watched a YouTube video on them recently and the purported benefits are pretty amazing. I wonder if microneedling combined with the hyperbaric chamber wound healing benefits has a positive effect on your results?

gerard3948

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you actually own a hyperbaric chamber? Watched a YouTube video on them recently and the purported benefits are pretty amazing. I wonder if microneedling combined with the hyperbaric chamber wound healing benefits has a positive effect on your results?
Do you have Morr F 5% or 10%? I'm on the 5% and am thinking of upgrading to the 10%. It's worked wonders for me.
Morr F 5%

gerard3948

My Regimen
Reaction score
I own a Newtown chamber with an oxygen concentrator - I go into the chamber right after microneedling.
I have a chronic infection similar to lyme, that is the primary reason for the chamber.