1 week on topical casodex and finasteride.observations and questions

Reaction score
75 percennt everclear/ 25 percent PPG
350 ml with 25 milligrams - so i guess that's 8 percent solution. Anybody think that is too high?

I'm also using topical finasteride but weening off. Twice a week

I plan to eventually use the finasteride once a week. I'm really just done with the baby fat and slight moodiness i've gained on it, even though no sexual side effects. Does anybody think i should just drop finasteride totally or just keep using it for maintenance? Would once a week maybe just throw my hormones out of sync?

The loss I get from weening on the propecia i hope to offset with the casodex. Does anybody have any opinions on this strategy? I kinda know this is unproven and somewhat risky, but it's better than flutamide. Casodex doesn't cross the brain barrier, which is a huge plus.

I'll be adding fluridil from Quagmire I got on the cheap in a few weeks. Probably go every other day between the two. I have a feeling this just might work. And it's really great, knowing that i can hit the beach without a puffed chest. I'm pretty lean,e xcept for the estrogen effect, and the casodex hasn't really show any gyno at all. Best of luck guys.

Positive Youth!

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hi Positive Youth, can you explain how you are making this topical ? are you crushing casodex pills ? I was trying to do the a similar test using . I am on also dutasteride, I dont have any gyno but a bit low libido.
Any results hair-wise ?
Keep us posted.
Good luck

El Duterino

harold

Established Member
Reaction score
I found casodex, like most/all antiandrogens 5-alpha reductase inhibitors, to be absorbed pretty quickly through the skin. It has a long half-life also so keep that in mind that if you do get sides they will probably be around for a few days/a week. Its powerful stuff but I havent really got it to work out for me.
hh

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hi POSITIVE YOUTH , any updates on your CASODEX experiment ?