1.5 Propecia Year Progress/regression

g.i joey

Reaction score
what do you guys think? im pretty sure i got a little worse but i can attribute that to a couple breaks i took off the drug.

Would you guys say there is obvious regression or does this look like maintenance?

Also, my dad was nw5 by 24... im 26 and holding onto what i think is an nw2.5/3, crown problems are minimal

Photos are dated

Attachments

• Photo on 2017-05-08 at 13.26.jpg
    Photo on 2017-05-08 at 13.26.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 398
  • Photo on 2018-12-07 at 11.57.jpg
    Photo on 2018-12-07 at 11.57.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 398

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you might have lost a little ground.. I wouldn't say you are a NW2.5 - NW3 though, more like a NW2 with forelock thinning and big forehead.

Charlie Foxtrot

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d say you’re maintaining really well, especially if you’re still good on the crown and that!

Are you just taking finasteride? I’m contemplating on starting as well and since I just want to maintain what I have now, I’m wondering if fina could be enough!

g.i joey

Reaction score
Thanks bros, I do feel as if my hair got slightly worse too. I’ve taken about 2 2 months vacations from the drug during the time on it and feel as if that is why I lost some ground, since I noticed it a couple months after both breaks.

My regimen is 1mg Sun-thurs and 2 days off to anyone who’s wondering

Charlie Foxtrot

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks bros, I do feel as if my hair got slightly worse too. I’ve taken about 2 2 months vacations from the drug during the time on it and feel as if that is why I lost some ground, since I noticed it a couple months after both breaks.

My regimen is 1mg Sun-thurs and 2 days off to anyone who’s wondering

Why did you get off the drug for a couple of months mate? Not because of sides I hope!
Also, any specific reason why you choose to go sun-thurs and then 2 days off?

g.i joey

Reaction score
I suffer from mild lethargy when I take finasteride which noticeably wears off 24 h after my last dose. No other sides to report but I feel as if a weekend break is good for me and shouldn’t really set me back considering I take the full dose for five days straight