zzzzz's 1 year dutasteride results

padsch

Reaction score
it is better when you combine finasteride + dutasteride.. 3-4x finasteride a week and 1-2x dutasteride. It works better than one alone, trust me ;)
most powerful regimen is
finasteride + dutasteride the way i wrote + RU + minoxidil. you can also use them as a topical.. works even as good as orally :p

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I could imagine you have nearly as aggressive hair loss as sir Patrick Stewart.
I wonder where'd you be without this extreme regiment.

It would be amazing to see you 10 years from now rocking a full head of hair..the most frustating thing is you'd only be 29...Because that is a time to start loosing your hair right....

Good luck to you sir, hopefully you'll be in your 50's and still going strong, but I do question how long this extreme regimen will remain effective for because of how aggressive your hair loss is. Let's hope you can keep it up though.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is better when you combine finasteride + dutasteride.. 3-4x finasteride a week and 1-2x dutasteride. It works better than one alone, trust me ;)
most powerful regimen is
finasteride + dutasteride the way i wrote + RU + minoxidil. you can also use them as a topical.. works even as good as orally :p

no you are completely wrong. If you are taking dutasteride there is no reason to take finasteride. And there is no point in taking them topically and they may not even work topically

oggabogg

Reaction score
Nice progress, glad for you man.

do you feel anything of the stuff you use has contributed most to your progress?

padsch

Reaction score
there are studys which say that the combination of finasteride and dutasteride works much better than one of them alone ;)

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
there are studys which say that the combination of finasteride and dutasteride works much better than one of them alone ;)

provide study? That makes no sense. dutasteride does everything finasteride does + more. Using finasteride while on dutasteride is like opening an umbrella while you are already under a roof

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey zzzzz I know there are probably threads on RU with the information. I am wondering how do obtain RU and how to use it effectively.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey zzzzz I know there are probably threads on RU with the information. I am wondering how do obtain RU and how to use it effectively.

I explained all this in like the 3rd post. Use more than I do if RU is the only anti-androgen in your regimen, such as 40mg or 50mg daily. If you are only doing it on your hairline than 30mg will be fine

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
zzzzz, nice result, keep us updated.

I was wondering if you have looked in to the long term impact of using dutasteride? Would you start tappering etc if you reached a level you were happy with? I would consider dutasteride in the future but I see the odd post where someone mentions the long term effects, although I haven't gone out of my way yet to research for myself.

Also, do you have any opinions on the RU that's pre-made from Kane etc? I know it's more expensive but what about quality wise.

crazycroc

Reaction score
Yes, I have been on dutasteride for about 2 months now and would love to see your 4 month results picture. Thanks!

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of adding dutasteride with my current finasteride regimen. What is the recommended dose for dutasteride?

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice results, I hope it gets even better !
I'm thinking of switching to dutasteride too (3 times a week), on which site do you buy it ? I'm looking for a european site but it's hard to find =\

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
That's pretty good, but just think of what it would be if you took just a little break from all that fapping!!!!

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also using Dr. Reddy's Dutas. I'm about a couple of months in. I didn't get a shed from it. In fact, my shedding has stopped dead.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the mild downturn man. Keep us updated on how it goes. Best of luck!

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Impressive results!

I never tried RU, where did you get it? How do you apply it and is it really worth it? Any chance it will be licensed soon?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Impressive results!

I never tried RU, where did you get it? How do you apply it and is it really worth it? Any chance it will be licensed soon?

I posted somewhere in first two pages where I got it and how I make and apply it. It will never be licensed and it may work as a replacement for finasteride, but that is certainly a very questionable statement and I only recommend it as a last resort. I will be dropping RU after I run out of my current supply because dutasteride is just so strong I don't think I need it.