ZLMsLookinUp's story - (male pattern baldness to a 21 yr old)

ZLMsLookinUp

Reaction score
Hey, ive posted a few times on this board and am really glad its here for support. My hair as a young kid was fantastic, thick and the bomb. by the end of high school i was taking a long time to style it to cover my receded
(i know i cant spell) hairline. now at 21 the hairline is holding, but a bit shitty. i decided to buzz, but not bic, my head about 2 weeks ago. I took it down to a 1 and was so happy with the way it looked. Im staying on rogain and propecia b/c with a 1 buzz its impossible to see any diffuse, only a bit of a rececsion of the hairline. since then ive started working out again, in part to compensate for the lose of hair. Last night i met this smoking hot, funny, and smart chick and woke up this morning with her next to me. This whole male pattern baldness thing sucks, but if you just shave it, or bic it depending on what would look best, get into the gym and dont let it effect your attitude, it really isnt that big of a deal, and im only 21.
Z

Goingat20

Reaction score
Im 21 also, i wish the shave looked worked for me, when ever i go short girls tell me it doesnt suit me. But i might have to go for it eventually! Thanks for the enouragement

Felk

Reaction score
I lopped of my curly locks recently and love the look.

I usually have a curly afro, but due to some thinning at the front/temples i saw all these gaps/frizz. No one else really noticed, but i thought it strated to look obvious and it disgusted me.

Now with shorter hair, i really love the new look. Someone told me i looked like wolverine from x-men - i really don't know what to make of this :scratch: