ZLMsLookinUp's story (ive made up my mind)

ZLMsLookinUp

Reaction score
thats it, ive made up my mind. Im only 21 and a norwood 2 whose hairline has taken a bit of a beating. ive always worried about my hair my whole life b/c i have a big forehead, but now that my hair is going my worrying has gotten even worse. However i have decided that in the next year when i graduate from college im going to persue my dream of working on a cruise ship, meeting cool people, and seeing the world. when i do that im going to shave my head. its gonna take some adjusting to, but i did it before and it was ok. ive always been a good looking guy so it will be easier for me than for others. along with that im going to hit the gym hard. i mean sh*t, if im working on a cruise ship think about how often ill be on deck w/ my shirt off. hell with a good body ill be able to pull some nice tail again. and college sucks by the way b/c the people are all alchys and losers. (i go to college in New Orleans, the alchy capital of the world, especially b/c of katrina) i feel so much better already, ill finally cross that mountain. f*** male pattern baldness, but f*** letting it f*** you even more.
Z--