Zlatan Ibrahimovic stops covering his nw4a and comes out, shaves his head

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ibrahimovic has been wearing same hairstyle for years, seemingly same as Gareth Bale he had long hair at the forelock and temples that he pulled in the pony tail at the back to cover his bald spot at crown and midscalp.
You could also see his hairline recessed significantly and density was dropping.
Eventually he gave up and shaved.
It's brutal how much better he looked with hair.
Thoughts?
everyone-with-a-bald-head-everyone-bought-1000x600.jpg

CgAGVmANvhSAW1K1AAGNzLw0l1w698.jpg.webp
1201.jpg
19894b045f9341b56805f34b1324522d.jpg

Now
imagen-con-el-rapado--captura-iamzlatanibrahimovic.png

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
since he completely shaved his head it's hard to tell if he is a nw4 or not. I think his a nw3. He still has good density on the hair and his crown (as far as i know) doesn't seem to be thinning.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
since he completely shaved his head it's hard to tell if he is a nw4 or not. I think his a nw3. He still has good density on the hair and his crown (as far as i know) doesn't seem to be thinning.
Judging by the angle and the point from which his hair grows out at the forelock, it seems like he's NW4 at least
everyone-with-a-bald-head-everyone-bought-1000x600.jpg

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
When he shaved his scalp?
Acording to my theory, repetitive scalp shaving promote common alopecia, take care Mr Abra...
Tonsure is a good example

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks alright either way. Think the picture was photoshopped though, because there's the shadow of his ponytail at the back of his head.

And that isn't a NW4A, he'd be unable to have such a ponytail with a NW4A... This is a NW4A (Mick Fleetwood)

etwood-1983-foto-por-john-barrett-photolink-t3hxbx.jpg

He'd be forced to have a slightly better ponytail than the one Fleetwood has in this pic if he was a NW4A:

fleet460.jpg

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you retarded? He's not even a NW3 yet. His temples are receeded for as long as I remember. MAYBE he's been covering a thin top for years, and in that Juventus pic it does looks like he was starting to diffuse at the top.

Maybe he had some procedure during this time he was injuried.

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of the norwood scale if your a diffuse thinner ans your hairline hasnt recessed how can you possibly know what norwood you are they need a new scale for diffuse thinners imo

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

Although a large number of classification systems are available today, all of them have certain limitations as they either do not describe the complete evolutionary stages of hair loss or are too detailed for practical use. Hence, the clinician should assess all of them and choose the classification system as per his/her own convenience and requirement.

An example: The BASP classification is a novel stepwise and universal classification system for patterned hair loss regardless of sex, which is based on observed patterns of hair loss including the shape of the anterior hairline and the density of hair on the frontal and vertex areas

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of the norwood scale if your a diffuse thinner ans your hairline hasnt recessed how can you possibly know what norwood you are they need a new scale for diffuse thinners imo
You are looking at what pattern you will diffuse into. Usually it will be NW6/7 if it doesn't stop at thin hair. In diffuse you are going your scalp becomes visible overall but in normal you recede with constant thickness and you diffuse. Usually it comes as a combo of diffuse and classic recession with crown.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks like like sh*t bald tbh, better than if he'd have egg shaped head, but much worse than with hair
He looks like an arab wizard not gonna lie but in all pics you posted he is NW2 max. He literally has slicked back hair in those photos and NW4 is nowhere visible, and you cant cover up a NW4 there is simply not enough hair to cover it up.
Pure bullshit drawing when you posted this when we have pics where he is NW2 in Milan. Its like you contradicted yourself.

arnob

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are looking at what pattern you will diffuse into. Usually it will be NW6/7 if it doesn't stop at thin hair. In diffuse you are going your scalp becomes visible overall but in normal you recede with constant thickness and you diffuse. Usually it comes as a combo of diffuse and classic recession with crown.
So with diffuse thinning you will always receed? Diffuse thinners technically have hair all over scalp but look more bald than receeders as the hair looks super thin - How can one know if it doesnt stop at thin hair? Guess you cant, no?