Zinc to deal with sides?

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
since it blocks excessive estrogen...so sex drive, body hair, and strength in the gym wont be affected with finasteride?

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
I will...I am waiting for my finpecia to get here...I hope I dont get sides

danish82

Reaction score
Please respond how it goes!

Ive been having libido problems since dropping finasteride, but a high dose zinc has really helped. Maybe taking zinc while using propecia could work..

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
You should have a look at this product called Diindolylmethane or DIM for short. I have mentioned it before because it states that it helps regulate estrogen levels in men. The company that makes is is activamune. If you google it you can check out the product. I have been thinking about getting some for the estrogen reasons as well as it seems to have a whole host of other beneficial properties.

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
finally some one is interested in the Idea.....well its day 11 on 0.5 mg of finasteride and day 5 on 25 mg of zinc...before adding zinc every thing was fine except watery semen...after adding zinc semen seemed to be just a little thicker.....I am not saying that zinc helps with sides..or that it thickened my semen a little bit ....I dont have any study to back this up....but I think every one should try it...since it blocks estrogen conversion, and increases sperm count.

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm taking 5mg of finasteride per week(not in once of course!)

I've been using Zinc for two weeks now (25mg once a day which is high dosage) and I'm almost sure that my libido has increased.
What is for sure is that I have morning woods more often and that I also sometimes get random erections which I used to have before starting finasteride.

Also, Zinc is good for hair, skin, and assimilation of other vitamins in your body(yes, it's pretty useless to take other vitamins when you lack of zinc).
Plus, it's pretty cheap so go now to a drug store and get some, try it 2 weeks and see if it helps.

Good luck

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas

I recently bought Zinc since my Propecia arrived today I made sure to get Zinc due to what I have read, it makes ya have a big load my friend tells me he can put out small fires with his jizz thanks to Zinc.

ali777

Reaction score
I'm taking couple supplements each containing 15mg of zinc, so 30mg in total. I know it's a very high dose (I checked), and I'll drop one of the supplements to reduce my zinc intake. Zinc is the only overlapping ingredient in the two supplements I take, and I'm kinda annoyed that a herbal supplement contains zinc.

I've been taking them for about 10 days and I haven't noticed any sexual changes in my body. As this forum stresses, we are all different, I'm just saying that even taking 30mg of zinc didn't do it for me.

ginger772

Reaction score
Chinese people always joke about oysters, usually referring to enhancing libido (and it looks ballsy) besides that, Oysters are rich in zinc which prevents hair loss.. so i always opt for raw oysters in Japanese sushi bar =)