Zinc/B6 topical

afraidofgoingbald

Reaction score
I read that this formula (ZIX) can help stop shedding?
Has anyomem had success or failure?

I am about to start applying. I'm Desperate

Thank you.

afraidofgoingbald

Reaction score
I am a woman, so I take Aldactone (just started a week ago)
Tried Rogaine, got aweful headaches & dizziness. - stopped
I Use Niroral 1% every other day.
(My DX is unclear my Endo says it's AA,
my Derm says it's Telogen Effluvium ....so...who knows?!?!? I'm desperate.)

I usually go to women's discussion, but nobody could give me success or failures with applying ZIX, so I thought I'd try this board.

Thank you.

Cassin

Reaction score
afraidofgoingbald said:
I am a woman, so I take Aldactone (just started a week ago)
Tried Rogaine, got aweful headaches & dizziness. - stopped
I Use Niroral 1% every other day.
(My DX is unclear my Endo says it's AA,
my Derm says it's Telogen Effluvium ....so...who knows?!?!? I'm desperate.)

I usually go to women's discussion, but nobody could give me success or failures with applying ZIX, so I thought I'd try this board.

Thank you.

Are you on any birth control? What kind of blood work have they done? Have you tried steroid injections? Have you looked into copper peptides? Women seem to repsond very well to that.

Also, did you try Rogaine once per day instead of the usual 2 times?

Try posting this in the mens general Hairloss are. No big deal you are a women at all. Just state you are so you don't hear about Propecia and all of that.

A

Administrator

Zix is one of the many bandwagon snake oils that came and went several months ago. It isn't something you should put your hopes in over Rogaine or Tricomin Therapy Spray.

If its Telogen Effluvium it will reverse in a few months. If its not, it won't.

afraidofgoingbald

Reaction score
Admin, Thanks for your information. I wish I would have asked about it before I spent 25.00 on Zinc & B6 pills :roll:

Are you on any birth control? YES, MIRCETTE - just started yesterday per my Endo.
What kind of blood work have they done? My free Testosterone is a little elevated, my Ferritin is 14 (LOW) Those are the only abnormal number results after all bloodwork tested.

Have you tried steroid injections? NO, what is that??

Have you looked into copper peptides? I have just read about Tricomin, thinking about buying it.

Also, did you try Rogaine once per day instead of the usual 2 times? YES, I didn't even put it on the 2 times recommended (bad headaches :( )

Try posting this in the mens general Hairloss are. No big deal you are a women at all. Just state you are so you don't hear about Propecia and all of that. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.