Zinc And Biotin Is Low In Androgenetic Alopecia Patients

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Conclusions: Serum zinc showed subnormal value and adding zinc supplement in
Androgenetic Alopecia treatment is recommended. Serum biotin showed a suboptimal level in Androgenetic Alopecia
patients. Biotin supplement in Androgenetic Alopecia treatment may add value to hair quality and texture.

https://docdro.id/fuKMPgo

Last edited:

Saulo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember I once took mutlivitamins and saw palmetto caps that had zinc and biotin.
I was taking by accident an extra dosage and trully remember that removing the oil of my skin and scalp and also thickening my hair within days.
But the problem is that I was unadvised by the doctor to continue with that high dosage.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I notice nothing with biotin but was taking 50mg zinc awhile back and it did seem to make some inflammation subside. Thinking I might try some zix now.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I notice nothing with biotin but was taking 50mg zinc awhile back and it did seem to make some inflammation subside. Thinking I might try some zix now.
Zix is cheap and good it actually helps me maintain a year from now and im not using finasteride give it a go

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zinc downregultes AR gene in long run that's why it could be beneficial for androgenic alopecia. But increasing estrogen withbage plus poor absorption of vitamins and minerals accelerate male pattern baldness.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zinc downregultes AR gene in long run that's why it could be beneficial for androgenic alopecia. But increasing estrogen withbage plus poor absorption of vitamins and minerals accelerate male pattern baldness.
I agree a lot with this, especially if you're are shedding and observe some loss of body hair BEFORE taking any medication, that's Androgenetic Alopecia + some micronutrient insuffiency and should not be obviated.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zix is cheap and good it actually helps me maintain a year from now and im not using finasteride give it a go

But you are using 15% minoxidil? I want to start and add some caffeine, collagen, and flavonoids but I need to know what the zinc to B6 ratio is. How much zinc and B6 should be used in 60ml? Plan to only use distilled water and needle for absorption. Maybe add some oil not sure yet.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you are using 15% minoxidil? I want to start and add some caffeine, collagen, and flavonoids but I need to know what the zinc to B6 ratio is. How much zinc and B6 should be used in 60ml? Plan to only use distilled water and needle for absorption. Maybe add some oil not sure yet.
. Recipe is in the second post in Zix thread

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember I once took mutlivitamins and saw palmetto caps that had zinc and biotin.
I was taking by accident an extra dosage and trully remember that removing the oil of my skin and scalp and also thickening my hair within days.
But the problem is that I was unadvised by the doctor to continue with that high dosage.
Sigh...
Same.