Zetros Story (raw food+nizoral)

zetro

Reaction score
hey guys
iam alex from germany and i first noticed my hairloss at the age of 17 i suppose!
its not severe yet but im desperate about it!
took proscar(a quarter each day) for about two months and quitted because of sexual sides!
after that i read an ebook about nutrition and hairloss which was without doubt a scam!i got my money back but i have to admit that this book opened my mind to some extend.i read some more books about nutrition(most of it about raw food)and began to live that way.
iam a raw foodist for about half a year and i do sports at least five times a week(working out,jogging,swimming)i dont drink alcohol and i dont smoke.
i had a little "hole" at the frontal part of my head which filled in completely and i think that iam experiencing some temple regrowth but i doubt it every f*?%ing day(some days more some days less)
iam using nizoral every second day for the last three months.
my hair loss is bothering me all day long and no day passes by without looking closely into the mirror a hundret of times(y'all know what im talking about;)
i made pictures in three months intervals and i would like you to give me your opinion.
feel free to ask what you want!
cheerio alex

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 241
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 252
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 250
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 237
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 242
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 237

Jkkezh

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't really see any differences because the photos are all in different angles.

cuebald

Reaction score
It doesn't look to have changed much since May 2008 onwards, infact if the images were unlabelled I would say that the May 2008 image looks the worst!

I think you've just got a "mature" hairline - it's matured and probably won't progress any further until male pattern baldness for real kicks in (if it ever does). When that happens is written in your genes, I'd wager nobody here can tell.

Is your father NW5+ ?

I wouldn't get on any treatments myself, I'd especially leave minoxidil alone as it seems to me that it can shed fine Blonde hair very easily.

zetro

Reaction score
hey
the may picture is in fact the worst!you can see the "hole" i described(i searched the word in english dont know if part or parting would fit better cause crown seems to be more frequently used for the back of the head)i hope you understand;)
this hole filled in quickly with small hairs sprouting out about three months into treatment!
since i added nizoral to my regimen(about three months ago) i can see small hairs on and under my hairline(pics could be a bit blurry due to rendering them smaller to upload)
my father is a norwood 6 but i seem to have inherited the hair of my mothers side because of my hair pattern which runs in her family from her sisters to her dad and so on.should look some pics up i suppose!
i will upload further pics in a three months routine to see if theres any progress!
thanks alot
cheerio alex

zetro

Reaction score
so i added two more close up pics!
cheerio alex

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 208
  • Unbenannt1.jpg
    Unbenannt1.jpg