Zero Guard Haircut All Over 4 Weeks After Fue

gazzadasnail

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking for opinions on shaving your head down to a zero guard 4 weeks after fue which is where I am at now. I have started the dreaded shed and all my transplanted hairs look shorter/more sparse than my regular hair so it looks like I've got two hairlines. I wanted to zero guard the whole thing and wait for two months before growing it back as normal at which point it will hopefully be growing a bit more uniformly.

The dr said with me having pale skin a zero guard all over may look okay. There is still a little redness in the recipient area but seeing as the area is so short and thin at the moment you can see this redness regardless.

My job is literally in a house/office which I drive to and from every day and can wear a cap whenever I want but it's just in case anything comes up like a client/business meeting or something a long those lines. All my workmates know about the procedure I had done.

I've had my hair quite long on top and have been disguising my hair loss for years so to me this period feels like I'm walking around with my package hanging out.

I've seen plenty of pictures of shaved heads after fue bit they are usually a year down the line.

What do you guys think? Sweat it out by hibernating under my cap or cutting it clean until the growth starts in a couple of months?