Zero Guard Buzz Or Razor Shave Head Scarring

Reaction score
Since i am balding i get a zero or a .5 buzz or sometimes shave my head lately to try it out. i actually like my hair short compared to that thinning intermediately stage but their are some drawbacks. i dont like it clean shaven because of the shadow/green/ tint affect given my skin tone and black hair. I also am kinda meh with the zero buzz or the .5 because of the recession in the front is pretty pushed back(still better than thinning medium lenght). i would love to fill in the temple area and lower hairline maybe 1cm and rock the zero guard/.5 buzz that would be a perfect look to get confidant back but i am greatly concerned with visible scarring from the donor area and insertion site at this length is their any hope? anybody who has has a fue get this type of cut after the surgery have any input

I am overly sensitive to the idea that finasteride ect wont slow my hairloss(was on it 10 months and feel like it accelerated it so i jumped off past month but am considering getting back on or try a topical hasson and wong type) down and that i will one day need to shave my head and that would suck if i get fue now and in 5 years need to shave head and have all these scares in front and back of head. Thanks for the help

i am a nw3 and been quoted like 2-3k grafts