zappp! in a gallaxy farfar away.

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
i continued to use my laser comb going on about 7 months now & this is what i can say about it
:

it made all kinds of hair shed out, i started to use it all over the head but soon got lazy and just started to use it at the first 3.5-4 inches of the front. so about 2 months ago my hair was at its lowest, all sheded out. then i noticed small hairs comming back soon, and then they grew up, then i noticed more hairs comming back( they always were very sharp at the tops of each are yet very flimzy. infact they couldnt even stand straight up for a while. the left side of my hair line came back totally yet the still un staisfied with dencity. yet the dencity is still much improved from the lowest low. the left side is still fucvked but i think that that is my fault alot because i scratched the hell out of it when there was a pimple on the hair line once and it scared it and hairs didnt want to grow there for a long time. but months later i am now seeing Tiny hairs there but i dont know if they are going to grow fully back i thinkl i might be doubting it ..

;

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
oh ya i siad i used it all over then stopped and only used it in the front i tyink because i did that that it sheded out all around the head but i think that the hairs may not be comming back all the ways around. soo i am waiting till my hair gets really thick in front till i use it in the back portions again and thats when i hope that the old hairs that shed out in the backwill actually come Back.