Youtube Hair Guy Posting A Video A Day

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen this guys videos? Literally creates a video a day about his hair loss and claims he's not bothered about it...

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of Nick Shells (the youtuber) theories is that your hair will look the way it did when you were 1 years old when you are in your thirties.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really like that guy's videos... he has great hair for his age though.

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone in the comments told him "time to buzz cut man right now".

This troll is permeating the entire internet. I frequently see that comment accompanying pictures of someone with negligible to mild hair loss. As if you don't have perfect density and coverage then it's time to shave it.

Weird thing to troll on, and I've never seen it openly acknowledged as a troll meme but it simply must be.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone in the comments told him "time to buzz cut man right now".

This troll is permeating the entire internet. I frequently see that comment accompanying pictures of someone with negligible to mild hair loss. As if you don't have perfect density and coverage then it's time to shave it.

Weird thing to troll on, and I've never seen it openly acknowledged as a troll meme but it simply must be.

Not a troll probably, either a bald meathead who never experienced good pussy to begin with so they don't know wtf they are talking about, or a woman who doesn't explicitly realise it wanting him to suffer.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a troll probably, either a bald meathead who never experienced good pussy to begin with so they don't know wtf they are talking about, or a woman who doesn't explicitly realise it wanting him to suffer.

He didn’t mean a singular troll, little boy. Your fixation with the amount of “pussy” other men get makes me wonder if you’ve ever had any yourself. If you have you probably have to do it quietly so as not to get told off by your parents.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
He didn’t mean a singular troll, little boy. Your fixation with the amount of “pussy” other men get makes me wonder if you’ve ever had any yourself. If you have you probably have to do it quietly so as not to get told off by your parents.

It's not my fault I am a pussy obsessed, finasteride gave me my uncontrollable libido.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like you cant get pussy just because you are bald...lol.

His fun to watch and has some theories he comes up with, not that I believe them, but still interesting.