Youtube Commends On Hairloss: "the Cure For Your Missery"

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm browsing through youtube and watched vegan women explain me in 20min, why I'm losing hair and I was soooo surprised its because I eat meat. Gonna stop that for sure.

I found one commend that is golden:

youtubecommendsarefunny.JPG

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol just let those idiots go bald. but it's a shame new ones sprout up to take their place...
some of these people openly lie even to themselves.
like the dude who said his green slime sh*t cured hair loss and finasteride was extremely dangerous and only fools took it.
well as his timeline went on he became balder and balder and is now almost NW4.
he obviously must know the sh*t doesn't work because he hatfishes in every video - when someone asked him to upload a video with no cap, he did so but he kept the camera angled just below his forehead for the entire video, it's really sad.
So either he knows it doesn't work and is openly lieing to us, or he is one of those idiots who is so deep in denial he believes the opposite to the truth.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol just let those idiots go bald. but it's a shame new ones sprout up to take their place...
some of these people openly lie even to themselves.
like the dude who said his green slime sh*t cured hair loss and finasteride was extremely dangerous and only fools took it.
well as his timeline went on he became balder and balder and is now almost NW4.
he obviously must know the sh*t doesn't work because he hatfishes in every video - when someone asked him to upload a video with no cap, he did so but he kept the camera angled just below his forehead for the entire video, it's really sad.
So either he knows it doesn't work and is openly lieing to us, or he is one of those idiots who is so deep in denial he believes the opposite to the truth.

lol what? Can you link me the guy?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol i just found a video of his where he shows his hair fully.
"should bald people grow long hair" - what do you think? i think it looks terrible.

LOL he says in the comments it doesn't matter if you are bald now, because everyone who goes to Heaven automatically gains a Norwood 1 !

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"should bald people grow long hair" - what do you think? i think it looks terrible.

LOL he says in the comments it doesn't matter if you are bald now, because everyone who goes to Heaven automatically gains a Norwood 1 !

Dude even with a bruce willis thumbnail. And he looks like the next Eliot Rodger. jesus.

Peaks

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you want to see just how ineffective natural treatments are then you should compare his hair in that video to the one below which was uploaded 6 years earlier.

Male pattern baldness destroyed his hair even though he used basically every natural treatment known to man.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Why are many vegans so pushy with their views? It's like a religion.

Try watching vegucated, it's the biggest piece of garbage propaganda you've ever seen

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to see just how ineffective natural treatments are then you should compare his hair in that video to the one below which was uploaded 6 years earlier.

Male pattern baldness destroyed his hair even though he used basically every natural treatment known to man.
Maybe he had.sides with finasteride or.didnt want.to.lose.his manhood