'you're Not Covered For Hair Loss Unless There's A Underlying Medical Condition'

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Asked my insurance company if my follow up appointment is covered and he gave me this response. lol very helpful indeed

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Asked my insurance company if my follow up appointment is covered and he gave me this response. lol very helpful indeed

Yeah its totally weird to me because DHT is attacking hair follicles..Ie medical condition.
I know its not autoimmune but what is really the difference and the autoimmune is covered by insurance.

shookwun

Reaction score
Its not a medical condition, but an expression of our DNA

:D

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just found out a family friend got breast enlargement for free on the NHS. Apparently her small boobs were affecting her confidence.

KSnn6YA.gif

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just found out a family friend got breast enlargement for free on the NHS. Apparently her small boobs were affecting her confidence.

KSnn6YA.gif

WHAT?
What country that is crazy?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Wow definitely not like that here

Only things that should be paid for are Teeth and hair--everything else (unless something traumatic injury or disease caused loss of limb, breasts, testicals etc) But other stuff is just vanity.

Hair and teeth to be honest you 'need' just to make an impression to get in door for even just a job interview.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They do pay for reductions here if evidence can show its effecting back
And they used to sneak in tummy tucks if women were tying tubes after having kids--BUT they stopped doing this as medical fraud.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Watch someone go through a massive insurance battle, win coverage for their hair, only to be sent to bosley by the insurance company

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

KSnn6YA.gif

if this video makes me so uncomfortable, why have I watched it like eight times?

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow definitely not like that here

Only things that should be paid for are Teeth and hair--everything else (unless something traumatic injury or disease caused loss of limb, breasts, testicals etc) But other stuff is just vanity.

Hair and teeth to be honest you 'need' just to make an impression to get in door for even just a job interview.

I just dropped $40K (from my own pocket) on getting a complete cosmetic dental overhaul & restoration. Recovering from the first big phase of oral surgery right now. The whole job won't be completed until after April since it takes 3-4 months for the implants to fuse into the bone.

Vanity? No way!!!!! This is life-saving and life-changing for me. I need this.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just dropped $40K (from my own pocket) on getting a complete cosmetic dental overhaul & restoration. Recovering from the first big phase of oral surgery right now. The whole job won't be completed until after April since it takes 3-4 months for the implants to fuse into the bone.

Vanity? No way!!!!! This is life-saving and life-changing for me. I need this.

Correct what i just wrote..you are basically agreeing with me.