Your Usual Morning Routine Regarding Hair Loss

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's sad how much of this I can relate to. Basically everything except wearing a hat.

ugh... sorry to hear this. One day, you will have a full head of hair and still be young. hang in there.

shookwun

Reaction score
ugh... sorry to hear this. One day, you will have a full head of hair and still be young. hang in there.
accept your fate

repent

black-chef-cap.jpg

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Sleek...

I don't understand how can you type with these grammas mistakes... It should be your second native language, shouldn't it?

Captain Forehead...

I am fishing people like you,i am giving you reason to live on this forum.
Your Entire life is out of orbit,still instead of Focusing on your own life..u are ..

You are having too much problems in life like everyone.
Please try to make your parents proud of u.
Their is no life living like a pussy
trying to examine or test other people's English Language.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
This single black cap can make everyone here a solid 8s/9s/10s.
Pick up chicks with a cap on. Once you have then in your captivity and it's 100%

Remove cap.

Decieve them

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pick up chicks with a cap on. Once you have then in your captivity and it's 100%

Remove cap.

Decieve them

Remove cap once you're inside them, or better yet, in the middle of her orgasm...therapy to make her able to get off to bald men

shookwun

Reaction score
Remove cap once you're inside them, or better yet, in the middle of her orgasm...therapy to make her able to get off to bald men
Don't forget to dim the lights.

f*****g LOL,

After I shaved my head I wore a hat for a couple months. Some of you might recall my feelings towards this.

I literally wore my hat everywhere, and even while I had a girl on my bed. The only time it came off is when I had her neck-to-neck fondling, kissing and about to have sex.

I remember this one blondie in particular, after we were done, I put my cap back on.

I felt safe under a hat. didn't like my head exposed to outside elements and aesthetic critiques.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
After my shower, I mix 1 ml of minoxidil with 4 ml of my stemoxydine/RU solution, and plot it on my head.

I also apply zinc+castor oil to my upper back, to deal with the acne.

I brush my teeth and floss.

I put on deodorant.

On some days I put on sunscreen.

That feels like an hour of effort. I feel persecuted for having to try harder than most people, who only brush their teeth.

Then I start putting on clothes. I put the shirt on last because I'm allowing the zinc+castor oil to dry on my skin.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's complicated.
Timeframe 1: I wake up early. I apply min, take finasteride, take supplements, have breakfast and start working from home.
Timeframe 2: Fast forward two hours: shower, brush teeth, comb remaining hair, go out.
The timeframe separation is because I don't want to go out with min on hair, I think it is gross but I also think it is a very personal perception.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil, then trying to hide my bare temples while checking my head out in the mirror from every angle...walk away semi-convinced that most people will probably be fooled into not realizing I'm balding.
Same. Use Aussie volume shampoo, let hair semi dry, brush, lose around 40-60 hairs, apply minoxidil, arrange hair to cover temples then go about my day, frequently ducking to the bathroom to brush my hair and poof it up to give some kind of volume.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Look at this guy..i think he is doing great news anchoring.

As if you'd notice his anchoring if he wasn't bald. And he kinda sucks anyway, mumbly and not very professional.

But it's more of an observational video than trying to be an anchor.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
As if you'd notice his anchoring if he wasn't bald. And he kinda sucks anyway, mumbly and not very professional.

But it's more of an observational video than trying to be an anchor.

He was not fluently speaking..
But this is unfortunate event,
And anyone can lose temper looking at this.
But Why so hate...

In India..one news anchor, looks great,but he also expresses his angst reading the news sometimes repeating the mistake what you said.
But i think such news needs readers like that.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not feeling hate, I'm just pointing out that it's silly to overly praise bald guys on doing fairly standard things, and this guy seems like a fine youtuber and presenter but he is pretty standard in the world of presenting.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same. Use Aussie volume shampoo, let hair semi dry, brush, lose around 40-60 hairs, apply minoxidil, arrange hair to cover temples then go about my day, frequently ducking to the bathroom to brush my hair and poof it up to give some kind of volume.

I also step into the bathroom quite often to make sure my temples are still adequately hidden.

And some days I just wear a hat, but not everyday, because I don't want to raise suspicions.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
I look into the mirror and feel lucky I look great still with hairloss. I know I would look totally different with hair but go so used to it being buzzed it's me now.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least in the 1950s you could be stylish with a hat and wear a fedora.