Your Tips & Tricks To Prevent Hairloss

Jake1996

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I thought we should make a post where people can add some things they do to prevent hairloss or treat it. I was thinking supplements, shampoos etc. We all know Finasteride and Rogaine is a possibility, however we are talking stuff that you could do perform your need to result to Finas or Mixo.

I take/ do the following:
- Multivitamin
- Zinc
- Biotin
- Eat an appropriate amount of protein
- Healthy Diet in general
- Scalp Massage before bed
- Dermaroller (sometimes)

Any other smart supplements or rutines we should know about?

Jake1996

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you see some results with your regimen?
Well, I don't really have any hairloss, so we are mostly talking about general things that could be done to delay hairloss. I am really fed up with all these idiots on here who just take drugs and hope for the best. Chances are that your hairloss is speeding up due to poor lifestyle choices. Half of the people who post pictures in here and overweight and have a sh*t diet with no exercise and they take the easy choice of taking finas + mix and just go on as they used to....idiots

INT

Reaction score
Well, I don't really have any hairloss, so we are mostly talking about general things that could be done to delay hairloss. I am really fed up with all these idiots on here who just take drugs and hope for the best. Chances are that your hairloss is speeding up due to poor lifestyle choices. Half of the people who post pictures in here and overweight and have a sh*t diet with no exercise and they take the easy choice of taking finas + mix and just go on as they used to....idiots

These 'idiots' use finasteride+minoxidil because it had peer reviewed research backing up its efficacy.
Where are your meta-analyses showing that male pattern baldness is influenced by lifestyle choices?

Also, you asked all these people that post pictures here about their diet, and exercise routine? No, so stop making assumptions that fit your agenda.

Tip: Calling other people idiots never makes you look any smarter, especially when it is accompanied by flawed thinking and inaccurate information;-).

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keeping healthy diet is essential but it wouldn't arrest genetic hairloss,probaly delay it or make it less severe. I know tons of heathy athletic men who are bald severely and fat bags of dough with perfect hairs. Its all down to your genetics.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Primary components of my routine: finasteride 1mg daily; nizoral shampoo twice per week.

Secondary components: vegetarian diet; no alcohol, nicotine products or illicit drugs; maximum sleep; no caffeine in the evening.

I’m 35, just over 6 foot and weigh 11.5 stone.