your thoughts please

Reaction score
hello everyone. I just have minor recession in the corners of my hairline near the temple region. I dont want to get on propecia and minoxidil yet because its really minor and minute. What is the best alternative way to regrow and prevent hairloss. I was thinking of this regiment: foligen, spironolactone, and foods with soy every other day. I am a 24 year old asian fellow. What I'm really concern about is the best method of DHT reduction, what is bang for my buck for a topical DHT inhibitor as well as non-hassle to apply. I know popping propecia is really convenient. What is the second most convenient and effective method of DHT inhibiting. Give me your thoughts on crinagen, revivogen...etc etc...thank you all. And by the way, does anybody know or had good results with foligen/peptides regrowing hair?

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
At this point you want to look at prevention. The primary mechansim of male pattern baldness involves dht. So, to prevent hair loss you need to use something that inhibits dht. minoxidil and others mostly just cover up the problem. Propecia is the only "proven" dht inhibitor which approved for hair loss. You might think about using a low dose. spironolactone, isnt fda approved, but has shown to be effective in clinical studies.