Your thoughts on this video?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
Every day I have to hear jokes about my baldness or about other bald people, I guess I'm supposed to think all of this is funny.

It's kind of strange though, how my friends and family are always joking about baldness, or referring to it in a negative way. Constantly referring to bald people as losers just by seeing them (e.g 'we were on the line of McDonalds, and there was this bald loser guy...', or 'Don't wait for that loser, baldie driver, just keep going', etc), or talking behind the back of someone who is losing their hair (usually people 50-60+ years old), as if they didn't know I was standing right there with my NW5 in my 20s.

It's very sick, I hope that medication works well for me and I can stop being this society's dateless clown. Even if that means dying of a heart attack before I reach 50.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
People still treat me like a joke everyday. Like I'm walking around with my pants around my ankles. It's dehumanizing how people treat us bald guys.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wow, even for a "lets all laugh at the bald guy" sketch, I thought that was especially lame... lol, does this kind of crap really qualify as "comedy" in the U.S. thesedays?[/FONT]:gay2:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Come on American comedians.... up your game!
[/FONT]

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
lol just read the signature
"If you're bald, any woman dating you is making a compromise, even if she doesn't want to admit it. -- FredTheBelgian"
terrible thing to say but yeah, i guess everybody by dating is making a compromise unless you date scarlette johanson

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
...On the subject of comedy, check out this "Hairstyle for Bald and Balding Men: Tips to love your look" video, it starts off as the usual cliche embracing baldness vid, shave off that combover, grow a beard etc etc, but then unintentionally turns into comedy gold when this clueless nw1 guy then inexplicably decides to promote douchey looking black thick-rim glasses as a deadly-serious solution to hairloss??... and even better, decides to visually reference the likes of Moby and Michael Stipe, of all people lol, to try and support his point... had me in absolute hysterics by that point! Enjoy!

[video=youtube;EHukNrk1Rew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHukNrk1Rew[/video]

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
...On the subject of comedy, check out this "Hairstyle for Bald and Balding Men: Tips to love your look" video, it starts off as the usual cliche embracing baldness vid, shave off that combover, grow a beard etc etc, but then unintentionally turns into comedy gold when this clueless nw1 guy then inexplicably decides to promote douchey looking black thick-rim glasses as a deadly-serious solution to hairloss??... and even better, decides to visually reference the likes of Moby and Michael Stipe, of all people lol, to try and support his point... had me in absolute hysterics by that point! Enjoy!

[video=youtube;EHukNrk1Rew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHukNrk1Rew[/video]
I commented (Evil Nick)

I felt my opinion was valid and should be known as asinine and repugnant as it sounds.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I rarely see guys rejecting a woman because she's not "his type".

That's what girls say, "not her type", or a code for "you're not handsome enough for me to even bother".

Girls make an endless list of what they will not tolerate in a man, and we have to put up with it.

How many times can you read on women online dating profiles: No bald/fat/grey/short/poor/white/black guys.

Yet you never see the opposite, just imagine a guy writing on his dating profile: No old/saggy/fat/grey/tall/white/black chicks.

He would most likely just be banned from the dating site.

Nowadays, girls can have insanely high standards without ever being called out, and guys cannot make any demands about the women they want to date, or they will be called a shallow misogynists.

I fvcking hate that word. It's basically a woman's equivalent of the 'race card' for black people. It's overused and lost all its meaning, its basically now used to simply insult men.