Your Opinion, if you please don't mind.

jasinfla

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask the question that is very common on here but your opinion please, do you think I should look into Rogaine with these pictures and do you think that product would help that situation? Just not sure if this is thinning or balding. I thought it kind of looks like the hair roots are starting to thin. My wife seriously thinks that I'm insane and says that I'm seeing things. Sorry it's a phone pic. Thank you!

Attachments

• 2014-04-12_13-02-07_497.jpg
    2014-04-12_13-02-07_497.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 223
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 215

TheHandsomeLurker

Established Member
Reaction score
No visible hair loss in these pictures, although they aren't exactly comprehensive.

Male pattern baldness is genetic. It's very rare that someone just gets it without family precedence. Does male pattern baldness run in your family?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Mr. Blurrycam.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you shampoo is there a ****load of hairs on your hand? Can you reach back and pull out several hairs effortlessly? If you can't you are not balding. The pics don't show any signs of balding. I only recommend Rogaine/minoxodil in combination with finasteride or dutasteride to people who want as much regrowth as possible. For simple maintaining hair, all you need is finasteride 1.25mg a day

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask the question that is very common on here but your opinion please, do you think I should look into Rogaine with these pictures and do you think that product would help that situation? Just not sure if this is thinning or balding. I thought it kind of looks like the hair roots are starting to thin. My wife seriously thinks that I'm insane and says that I'm seeing things. Sorry it's a phone pic. Thank you!

4 years on HairLossTalk.com forum and not even NW2.

jasinfla

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your comments. I honestly don't really know if a lot of hair comes come out when I wash it, is that a true sign of balding happening? I mean that is probably an obvious answer but wasn't sure if the follicle just disappears. I think I was just get too obsessed when I see scalp on the top and back of my head and I just get too OCD. Thank you again for your observations again.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
alot of hair coming out when u wash means nothing. some ppl without male pattern baldness can lose alot, but also regrow alot. i.e. a rapid cycling.

some ppl with male pattern baldness can have no noticable shedding, but hairs are slowly coming out unnoticably on their pillows, or during the day and being replaced by smaller hairs, i.e. miniturization.

shedding can mean ur going bald, but if replaced fast enough, it might not be a problem. male pattern baldness is when they fall out, and grow back smaller and smaller each cycle. male pattern baldness is when > 20% of ur hairs are miniturized. to diagnose male pattern baldness, a dermitologist looks at how much of ur hair is miniturized.

someone with the most perfect head of hair probably loses alot of hairs each day, but they regrow just as big and thick.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score

First of all nice pussy ;) meaning your cat.

Second of all, I would put a guess that you suffer from stick poo syndrome. Hence the wet whipes on top of your toilet. They help to clean up all of that sticky tarry poo on your crack. Sticky poo syndrome is a sign of anxiety. Anxiety from your hair loss no doubt. Best of luck with all of that. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm basically poking fun at your photos. You can see way too much crap in the background and not all that much about your hair.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.poopreport.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6284

more information on sticky poo syndrome.

check out the user names. some of my favorites include: the **** volcano, and tears for smears.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.poopreport.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6284

jasinfla

Established Member
Reaction score
Diffuser...man do you have a good eye for that stuff..lol. Seriously, thank you everyone for taking time to giving me your opinion on my situation.