Your not balding until Norwood 3

G

kiwi1973 said:
Hpower said:
This is a great post...I'm stuck on the same question... if i'm a N1-2,
if I stop treatment now...how bad will the loss be?

thats realy hard to say, the best thing to do would be to look at hairloss in men in your family(older brothers,dad unlces grandfathers)
if most the men in you family are only a Norwood 2 or 3 then it likey that you will only get a reciding hairline like them reather then a Norwood 7
but this is only a guess

Kiwi, I am the only person in my family with hair loss!!!

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
kiwi1973 said:
Hpower said:
This is a great post...I'm stuck on the same question... if i'm a N1-2,
if I stop treatment now...how bad will the loss be?

thats realy hard to say, the best thing to do would be to look at hairloss in men in your family(older brothers,dad unlces grandfathers)
if most the men in you family are only a Norwood 2 or 3 then it likey that you will only get a reciding hairline like them reather then a Norwood 7
but this is only a guess

Kiwi, I am the only person in my family with hair loss!!!

[/b] I said most likey its just a personal observation from looking at every balding guy i know,then looking at there dad and not one of there fathers has more hair then them, but i am sure you do sometimes get hairy father and bald sons, but i have never seen it
so i think looking for hair loss in men in you family is a good guide to what might happen to you

BTW tynan what Norwood are you

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
So, if your dad is bald, his dad is bald, your mums dad is bald, and you are starting to bald.. you should wait till NW2 before starting?

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
Rage said:
So, if your dad is bald, his dad is bald, your mums dad is bald, and you are starting to bald.. you should wait till NW2 before starting?
if most of you familys bald i would start as soon as you see any loss as it likey you will have more then just a nw2