Your Most Embarrassing Or Hurtful Balding Moment To Date

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
If the comment was aimed at you then that's brutal.

I hope the drunk guy gets his comeuppance.

The worst I've ever had is girls I'm dating telling me they wouldn't date a bald guy (in fairness they were in their early 20s)

I still haven’t spoken to the drunk guy since that night. I’m not even sure he remembers what he said but he is a real loud mouth smart arse so I’m much better off not knowing him.

Haven’t spoken or seen the girl either I will just let her remain in the past.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
For me that's easy, people on this forum have read it many times:

I'm at a bar with a friend, some British guy comes to me and tries to intimidate me, but I don't bulge. My friend and I get up to go to another bar and the guy who took the piss at me shouts:

"f*****g snob!"

And then he and his four friends start jumping and singing: "HE HAS NO HAIIIR, HE HAS NO HAIIIR!" The whole bar is staring at me as I awkwardly walk out.

Surreal, to this day, I cannot imagine this happen with any other flaw. Suffering from baldness at a young age is something else.

Thats brutal man I’m hurting for you.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what feelsbadman is when you are having a dinner with your friends, crack a joke and nobody notices or laughs.
then 20 minutes later your handsome NW1 friend tells the same joke and suddenly it's funny and he is very witty

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, believe me, she sees your hair, she knows what it is. She has decided to overlook it so honestly, just go with the flow. I ruined one of the best relationships i had due to hairloss, probably the most loyal girl i ever dated and i broke it off with her because i hated thinking about the future we had together and always envisioning it with me bald.

If she has seen you 3 times in different lightings she knows whats up... you can always run hook up game if she dumps you, but if i were you id go with the flow... Literally the worst thing that can happen is youre back to square one and single. I say go for it man

Of course I make sure to keep light as low as possible ha..

I just can't wrap my head around why a beautiful 23 year old girl would settle for subhuman hair. She herself has absolutely insane hair, legit hair model density. I have one vital rule: I never talk about hair in any way, shape or form and yet I couldn't help but comment on her hair last time.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh how I relate to this very much right now.

(Warning: slayer talk incomming)

Somehow, against all odds, I've started seeing this adorable hottie I picked up at a bar running cap game. Usually it's nothing but occasional one night stands for me. By now she has seen me plenty without the hat (met up three more times so far) and still appears to be very keen which is incomprehensible to me. Yet, every time I'm worried she will see through the charade and realise what a baldie I truly am. The anxiety is dreadful.

I know if she were to call it off, in my mind it would absolutely be due hair, which would f*****g wreck me. Hence, I'm contemplating whether it's not better for me to just break it off. Stick to quick hook-ups. A more secure option for my mental health.

Is it possible to have meaningful relationships when you're in Norwood penitentiary?

Oh God you reminded me of another story though it was a kind of learning and not truly embarassing.
Travelling in a bus on a 10 hour journey. One married girl travelling with her brother start to notice me again n again giving those meaningful eyes . I am my usual shy self. She took initative and soon we were quite friendly. She was flirting in front of her brother. Than she asked me to accompany her to sleeping seats that we should sleep for sometime now. That was an open invitation for having sex on a moving bus with a stranger married girl who lookwise was 7/10 but strangely sexy.

Bloody Wow. Stuff of fantasy. I m Kingkong. I m Tarzan. I m Heman. Master of the universe.
But I refused. Why?
Well, My country still highly conservative and to move to a sleeping seats in front of brother was way too much. But in reality it was because of my hat. I simply could not afford to let go of it. Ha-ha.

Anyway we exchanged numbers and promised to meet if we visit each others city. She called me two months later saying that she is stuck in my city as the train she is travelling in has delayed by 6,7 hours. So I went to meet her. I still was not ready to let go of my hat and show my nest. So I suggest her to go for a movie but mam was really horny. She said that she really wants to take bath and feel fresh. I knew where its going. Soon she has her hands doing stuff.
Anyway we reached my room and she jokingly said why do u always have hat on ? Are you bald? oh mother earth . Please open urelf and swallow me right now. Right now.
I said ofcourse anyone who is always wearing a hat is balding or bald. I could sense an instant change in the whole chemistry , mutual electricity thing. It was inescapable,inexplicable and hard to miss realization.
Anyway we were too hot before that and decided to go ahead just for sake of that.
Thankfully these were pre-propecia days and I was frustrated , angry I don't what else but I gave best performance of my sex life. She missed the train and the horny bastard I was in those days I showed her a great time in those 3 days.

So looking back , I can say if you r great in bed, everything else would not matter much. I was always worried abt my hair like OCD. But real damage ws my sexual life cos of finasteride. Even if I recover , I am 7,8 years older now so u know its gone.
Second contrary to what ppl think, girls see hat as fashion statement. Never assume that cos u r wearing one all the time, so she ll know. No sir most often than not its not that.
PS: I am Not an anti propecia guy. This thing work so differently on me that I am sure everybody will have different reaction to it and positive outcomes are possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emu

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh God you reminded me of another story though it was a kind of learning and not truly embarassing.
Travelling in a bus on a 10 hour journey. One married girl travelling with her brother start to notice me again n again giving those meaningful eyes . I am my usual shy self. She took initative and soon we were quite friendly. She was flirting in front of her brother. Than she asked me to accompany her to sleeping seats that we should sleep for sometime now. That was an open invitation for having sex on a moving bus with a stranger married girl who lookwise was 7/10 but strangely sexy.

Bloody Wow. Stuff of fantasy. I m Kingkong. I m Tarzan. I m Heman. Master of the universe.
But I refused. Why?
Well, My country still highly conservative and to move to a sleeping seats in front of brother was way too much. But in reality it was because of my hat. I simply could not afford to let go of it. Ha-ha.

Anyway we exchanged numbers and promised to meet if we visit each others city. She called me two months later saying that she is stuck in my city as the train she is travelling in has delayed by 6,7 hours. So I went to meet her. I still was not ready to let go of my hat and show my nest. So I suggest her to go for a movie but mam was really horny. She said that she really wants to take bath and feel fresh. I knew where its going. Soon she has her hands doing stuff.
Anyway we reached my room and she jokingly said why do u always have hat on ? Are you bald? oh mother earth . Please open urelf and swallow me right now. Right now.
I said ofcourse anyone who is always wearing a hat is balding or bald. I could sense an instant change in the whole chemistry , mutual electricity thing. It was inescapable,inexplicable and hard to miss realization.
Anyway we were too hot before that and decided to go ahead just for sake of that.
Thankfully these were pre-propecia days and I was frustrated , angry I don't what else but I gave best performance of my sex life. She missed the train and the horny bastard I was in those days I showed her a great time in those 3 days.

So looking back , I can say if you r great in bed, everything else would not matter much. I was always worried abt my hair like OCD. But real damage ws my sexual life cos of finasteride. Even if I recover , I am 7,8 years older now so u know its gone.
Second contrary to what ppl think, girls see hat as fashion statement. Never assume that cos u r wearing one all the time, so she ll know. No sir most often than not its not that.
PS: I am Not an anti propecia guy. This thing work so differently on me that I am sure everybody will have different reaction to it and positive outcomes are possible.

Good story man. Also a fine reality check for people out there with the whole married woman was ready to f*** me on a bus in front of her brother thing.

So what if I'm not good in bed then? Guess it's over then :D

Agree on the hat thing also btw. People here act like people who wear hats are weirdos. Yes of course it will have to come off eventually, but loads of people wear it for fashion purposes. Hell, even fullheads might use the hat to hide their hair when they haven't had time to style it.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good story man. Also a fine reality check for people out there with the whole married woman was ready to f*** me on a bus in front of her brother thing.

So what if I'm not good in bed then? Guess it's over then :D

Agree on the hat thing also btw. People here act like people who wear hats are weirdos. Yes of course it will have to come off eventually, but loads of people wear it for fashion purposes. Hell, even fullheads might use the hat to hide their hair when they haven't had time to style it.

Haaha not exactly in front of her brother but it would have been obvious to him if I and her sis were to move those cramped sleeping box.

There are 100 diff things that women want from us but sex is one issue that majority of them find hard to compromise and unless there is any medical condition, every young guy cud be great.

Hats are misunderstood , seriously underrated here. Whether its teen girls or mature cougars, women do dig guys with hat.