Your Experience With Dutasteride From Inhouse Pharmacy Please?

sonnytle

My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant to say Avodart (not Dutasteride) in the title.

With the high cost of avodart in the US, i'm tempted to take a chance with Inhouse Pharmacy but would like to get some reviews here if possible. Thanks!

Last edited:

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant to say Avodart (not Dutasteride) in the title.

With the high cost of avodart in the US, i'm tempted to take a chance with Inhouse Pharmacy but would like to get some reviews here if possible. Thanks!

Go with alldaychemist, it’s cheaper and doesn’t require a prescription. I’ve been taking finasteride for 5 months now and am still shedding, but I’m sure it’s all real due to the reviews I’ve read and finasteride is crazy cheap to produce. + the ketoconzale I get there is legit.

sonnytle

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go with alldaychemist, it’s cheaper and doesn’t require a prescription. I’ve been taking finasteride for 5 months now and am still shedding, but I’m sure it’s all real due to the reviews I’ve read and finasteride is crazy cheap to produce. + the ketoconzale I get there is legit.
I just checked and they don't have Avodart.

sonnytle

My Regimen
Reaction score
Avodart’s just a brand name for dutasteride. It doesn’t matter what kind you get it’s all the same.
They do sell dutasteride here’s the link-

https://www.alldaychemist.com/dutas-0-5mg.html

They also sell finasteride which I recommend u try first before hopping onto dutas.
I can easily get generic dutasteride here in the US and for cheap...the thing is they suck! Well for me Avodart is much more effective.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can easily get generic dutasteride here in the US and for cheap...the thing is they suck! Well for me Avodart is much more effective.

Dude there is no difference between generic and branded...

No matter how much you tell yourself otherwise.

sonnytle

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude there is no difference between generic and branded...

No matter how much you tell yourself otherwise.
I agree with you on some meds but with the current generic dutasteride, there is a difference...just my experience.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hate to see you waste ur $ paying extra bc there really is no difference, but yea avodart from inhouse is legit. They don’t require a prescription either so u can just leave that area blank.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've not used Inhouse but I can vouch for AllDayChemist and the legitimacy of their dutasteride. I've used their dutasteride for the last five years, and it is has completely stopped my hair loss and given me significant regrowth.

Maxihair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've not used Inhouse and adc. I’ve got great experience with "STOP99BALD". :)
If you are curious you can search on Google for this.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've not used Inhouse and adc. I’ve got great experience with "STOP99BALD". :)
If you are curious you can search on Google for this.

@Admin again, spreading scam links registered as dangerous in google with 0 trusted reviews. Jesus, give me moderator status for one month trial and i will separate all garbage here.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
I've not used Inhouse but I can vouch for AllDayChemist and the legitimacy of their dutasteride. I've used their dutasteride for the last five years, and it is has completely stopped my hair loss and given me significant regrowth.

What brand of dutasteride do you use?